Arrange pet trades on EU servers.
Terranoch
Top Rater
Pet Score:6026
BattleTag®:Zarach#21291
Realm:The Maelstrom-eu
[EU]Terranoch's Trade List

Post by Terranoch » January 13th, 2014, 5:14 am

Hello everyone, I was following this site for quite some time and it seems to be the best place to make trades happen with fellow pet collectors. So here are the lists,

Pets I Have (That I think worth mentioning)

Blackfuse Bombling (H/P)
Crawling Claw
Emerald Whelpling
Crimson Whelpling
Azure Whelpling
Firefly
Gusting Grimoire
Eye of the Legion
Landro's Lichling
Landro's lil xt
Sand Scarab
Vengeful Porcupette
Pygmy Direhorn
Purple Puffer
Gilnean Raven (Rare)(P/S, S/S)
Death Adder Hatchling (Rare)(S/S)
Pierre
Rascal Bot
Magical Crawdad
Son of Animus
Darkmoon Eye
Droplet of Y'shaarj(P/P)
Fox Kit

I Want

Guardian Cub Prio
Any TCG pets
ToT Pets
SoO Pets
Crawling Claw
Darkmoon Rabbit
Dark Portal (TCG Loot)

I have posted the pets that I think people may want but all of the other pets I have are also up for trade. I am open to all offers, as long as you think its a fair trade.

My BTag is Terranoch#2100 add me ingame if you are interested or leave a reply here. I am usually online after 18:00CET
Last edited by Terranoch on June 11th, 2014, 8:54 am, edited 15 times in total.

Terranoch
Top Rater

Re: [EU]Terranoch's Trade List

Post by Terranoch » January 14th, 2014, 9:18 am

bump

Terranoch
Top Rater

Post by Terranoch » January 15th, 2014, 9:58 am

bump bump

Terranoch
Top Rater

Post by Terranoch » January 16th, 2014, 4:24 pm

bump

Xinnara
MVP
Pet Score:11546
BattleTag®:Xinnara#2296
Realm:Draenor-eu

Post by Xinnara » January 16th, 2014, 10:05 pm

Hi Terranoch,

I was wondering if you trade pets just for breeds. For example I'd be interested in your S/S level 25 Darkmoon Rabbit which I could swap for my H/S level 25 Darkmoon Rabbit. I'd also be interested in your P/S or S/S Gilnean Raven which I could swap for my P/B Gilnean Raven (which is stoned, but it doesn't matter if yours aren't) - let me know what you think, you can find me @ Xinnara#2296 for further discussions.

/Xin

Terranoch
Top Rater

Post by Terranoch » January 17th, 2014, 2:30 am

hello Xinnara,
I am afraid I can't do breed trading but I saw one of your posts which you were looking for a Death Adder Hatchling(s/s). I have a lvl25 stoned one if you are still interested.

I will most probably won't be online today, 23:00CET is the earliest I can log :/
But add me and maybe I can catch you in game :)

Xinnara
MVP
Pet Score:11546
BattleTag®:Xinnara#2296
Realm:Draenor-eu

Post by Xinnara » January 17th, 2014, 4:00 am

Hi again,

Ok no problem there and yes I'd like an S/S Death Adder Hatchling - what would you be looking for in exchange for him? I should still be around then but possibly in a raid for a little bit. Adding you and hoping to catch you tonight at some point then ^^

/Xin

Terranoch
Top Rater

Post by Terranoch » January 18th, 2014, 6:46 am

bump, added spare pygmy direhorn, crimson whelpling and disgusting oozeling

Komalsharma1122

Post by Komalsharma1122 » January 20th, 2014, 6:26 am

Awesome

Tromar
Pet Score:2800
Realm:Emerald Dream-eu

Post by Tromar » January 20th, 2014, 5:41 pm

Hi! I added you - I'd be interested in a (unlisted in the list above but I peeked at your profile) Macabre Marionette in exchange for the blossoming ancient or alterac brew pup pets if you think that might be a fair swap. I also wondered if you would have any interest in swapping my Festival Lantern for a Lunar Lantern? Let me know if you're interested and we can try to coordinate. :)

Dargno
MVP
Pet Score:2770
BattleTag®:Dargno#2604
Realm:Auchindoun-eu

Post by Dargno » January 21st, 2014, 5:04 am

Heya Tromar, sorry to hijack this thread but i can get you a Macabre Marionette and a pet of your choice for the blossoming ancient pet. Add me on my battletag Dargno#2604

And Terranoch; I'm interested in the Kovok, check my trade list on this forum to see if you can find anything to your bidding in return ^^

Tromar

Post by Tromar » January 21st, 2014, 5:58 am

Dargno, I've replied to your trading thread and added you.

Terranoch, I'd still be interested in swapping the alterac brew pup and/or blossoming ancient for some things on your available list - the fox kit, disgusting oozeling and crimson whelping are all of interest, plus you can see on the 'wanted' tab of my collection I'm still missing some for the raiding with leashes achievements and some other tradeable pets. :)

Tromar

Post by Tromar » January 21st, 2014, 12:14 pm

Terranoch, thank you for the great trade! Would definitely do business with you again. :)

Dargno
MVP

Post by Dargno » January 22nd, 2014, 4:46 am

Thanks Tromar for the trade.

Terranoch... i'm still looking for a Kovok... anything you need in return?

Terranoch
Top Rater

Post by Terranoch » January 22nd, 2014, 6:27 am

Sorry Dargno but I cannot trade with you after your behavior, and no I'm not talking about jumping on my trade topic to arrange a deal with another trader. I am talking about your behavior against Tromar, I don't think that was a fair trade and I think you knew it wasn't a fair trade.

On the other hand thanks for trade Tromar, I would like to trade with you again too :)

--List updated--

Tromar

Post by Tromar » January 22nd, 2014, 7:48 am

Terranoch wrote:Sorry Dargno but I cannot trade with you after your behavior, and no I'm not talking about jumping on my trade topic to arrange a deal with another trader. I am talking about your behavior against Tromar, I don't think that was a fair trade and I think you knew it wasn't a fair trade.

On the other hand thanks for trade Tromar, I would like to trade with you again too :)

--List updated--
Hi Terranoch, I appreciate you looking out for me. :) At the end of the day I decided to accept the risk of the trade in order to get the Marionette pet. :)

By the weekend I'm planning to set up my own trade thread so no hijacks will be necessary (sorry about that!); looking forward to trading with you again. :)

Dargno
MVP

Post by Dargno » January 22nd, 2014, 7:59 am

A fair trade is when two people are both happy as a result, as according to the official sticky of this thread:
4.) Remember, different people place a different value on pets. If you see a trade that isn't in your price or trade range, feel free to make a counter-offer, but do not flame the OP or accuse him/her of gouging. If you don't like the terms of the deal, leave peacefully and look for another deal.
I really appreciate his offer, and in case everything works out (always a bit afraid of trading in-game items for codes) i will certainly help him out as much as i can do, either with trades which aren't in my favor at all, or with pet gifts, as i would (and already did) for other pet-lovers on this site. My main goal is to expand my pet collection, as well as helping others to do just that, as a lot of people on this site can agree on.

In the end nobody is blaming people for accepting a trade of a horror (140k) plus a DM rabbit (30k) for a soul trader (100k) either right?

Anyway I'm sorry you have to feel that way. If you ever change your mind just let me know. I do not hold any harsh feelings for you nor Tromar and I wish you both the best luck in completing your collections.

Yours sincerely

- Dargno

Terranoch
Top Rater

Post by Terranoch » January 22nd, 2014, 8:07 am

Yea I know Tromar, it was your decision, I respect it and I believe you don't need anyone to look out for you :) But I had so say it. You didn't do anything wrong so there is no reason to apologize :)

I will surely visit your trade thread once it is up.

Terranoch
Top Rater

Post by Terranoch » January 22nd, 2014, 8:21 am

Hello Dargno, I am aware of the rules on the forum(That's why I waited for you two to complete the trade to make a comment. I didn't want to disturb the trade between you). But I just didn't think it was ethical and had to say it.

That would be nice if you could check this thread to get an idea on what some people think in these kind of situations;
[url]http://www.warcraftpets.com/community/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=6251[/url]

I know that trade cannot be compared to yours, but they are fundamentally same to me.

Dargno
MVP

Post by Dargno » January 22nd, 2014, 10:32 am

Dear Terranoch,

Last times i bought or traded ingame items/gold for game codes (obviously not by this forum) i lost the gold/pets and could only enjoy the new pet for a day or two, so mind me for not investing heavily in this kind of (unsupported) deals. I tend to value store-bought pets at around 2.5k, since they are a pretty small real-life investment. I traded for a bit less at first, since the risk involved, though others may have other values.

As explained above my intent is never to rip people off, and would never return the feeling of joy, only to be lost in a day, either from loosing your precious pet, or from feeling ripped off. Not mentioned on the forum, i told Tromar i'd help him out with more pets if my new store-pet would stick to me for a while, and not disappear.

If you have any issues with other trades another time, please try to send the related person a personal message first, or add him/her ingame to discuss privately, instead of discussing straight at the forum, even if it's with well-chosen words. I do appreciate the mature way of resolving your issues this far though :)

Yours sincerely

- Dargno