Arrange pet trades on EU servers.
Infernis
Pet Score:9266
BattleTag®:Infernis#2883
Realm:Draenor-eu
Re: (EU) WTT for or WTB Code pets.

Post by Infernis » December 6th, 2013, 8:50 pm

Hello,

I just want to say that I had a smooth trades today with Branikald. Made some great deals and I noticed he was overly trusting people as he tried to trade me a soul trader,dragon kite,nightsabber cub a hippogryph hatchling without me giving him a single store pet (instead of doing it bit by bit). In my opinion it's clear he was the victim and the one who scammed him is a shame to this great community.

I can also confirm that he has more than enough gold to buy tons of TCG pets as we also made a trade for 450k and his reaction when giving the gold was kind of "meh, have some change change".

Again thank you so much for all the trades. It's been an absolute pleasure.

Breanni
Site Admin
Pet Score:1499
Realm:Scarlet Crusade-us

Re: (EU) WTT for or WTB Code pets.

Post by Breanni » January 9th, 2014, 2:03 pm

This is a case of "he said, she said" -- it's impossible for us to know what really happened. And even if we did, it is not our place to moderate trading disputes. We make that very clear in our trading guidelines.

To avoid further issues, all posts of an inflammatory and slanderous nature have been removed from this thread. In addition, it has been locked. Please refrain from dragging this situation into other posts.

Thanks.