[EU] WTT Stones for Feline Familiar + more

Arrange pet trades on EU servers.
Norlander
Pet Score:3045
Realm:Deepholm-eu
[EU] WTT Stones for Feline Familiar + more

Post by Norlander » June 28th, 2013, 11:48 pm

Hey, guys, I'm looking for 3x Feline Familiar for the following stones I have: 2x Undead, 3x Humanoid, 2x Dragonkin, 2x Elemental, 1x Magic, 2x Flawless. Also doing pet lvling services for ToT pets and Blue/Red tiny carps or trading stones for these pets. Here's my btag: norlander#2427 feel free to add me and discuss prices

Shaixne
Top Rater
Pet Score:10900
BattleTag®:Lanisaz#2590
Realm:Moonglade-eu

Re: [EU] WTT Stones for Feline Familiar + more

Post by Shaixne » July 1st, 2013, 6:55 pm

The trade went very smooth and I have to say I had a lot of fun during this, primarily due to not being prepared for what happened!
So on request, here is my little Russian adventure *lol*:

After getting our BattleTags sorted, I was asked to make a character on any Russian realm and so I went off to do so. Now, right off the bat I got a pop up that told me that it wasn't possible. After some quick Googling, I found out I needed to change language for it to work:
So for anyone that might wonder, in order to make a char on a Russian realm, you need to go to your System settings and change your language to Russian. After that, shut WoW down completely and boot it back up again.

Now here's when the hilarity started. I wasn't prepared to see Everything, in Russian! So now I'm blindly logging on to WoW (I wrote my password outside WoW and copy-pasted it to the log in screen) and fumbling my way to the realm list. Thank goodness I've played this game long enough to memorize all the buttons, hahah! But that's also quite sad, isn't it? *lol*

The next thing that hit me, was that my English lettered name got declined in character creation.
So off I went on another Google adventure, and after some trial and error of taken names, I simply copy-pasted two random Russian words together.

So Norlander sees what realm I chose, and makes a char on it. We then exchange pets (I gave him my Feline Familiar and 2 kitties I needed to upgrade) and he proceeds to relogg, upgrade, and log back to my random realm and trades me.
Everything went like a breeze! But then I had to ask... what the heck did my name end up meaning?
Well, apparently I'd managed to name myself Alreadysomeone *rofl* and Norlander, to match, had named his Alreadynoone.
I laughed for a good few minutes!

I'll happily trade with you again, Norlander! Was great fun and an odd little adventure to be sure! :D Thanks again!

Arji
MVP
Pet Score:11930
BattleTag®:Arji#2548
Realm:Lothar-eu

Re: [EU] WTT Stones for Feline Familiar + more

Post by Arji » July 3rd, 2013, 1:46 pm

:) I would never have guessed it to be such an adventure ^_^
°° Swiss (-German) °° @Home on Lothar (EU) Horde [German] and
Silvermoon (EU) Alliance [English] (EU warcraftpets Guild)