My Pet Collection
You've collected 0 pets

[EU] Trading Ethereal Soul Trader for what?

Arrange pet trades on EU servers.
Multiscan01

Pet Score: 572

[EU] Trading Ethereal Soul Trader for what?

Postby Multiscan01 » January 4th, 2013, 4:52 pm

A year or two ago I got the Ethereal Soul Trader while I played the WOW card game. I must admit that it was not a cheap card, but a great card anyhow.

I might trade the pet or sell it. Both options have been proposed to me. But I would like to go for trading.

Now, what other pet would be great and strong to trade Ethereal Soul Trader for so that I don't have the feeling of being robbed.

I had him for so long and liked him when he was tall. But what could help me in my battles?

Let me know what you think... ;)

Jin

Pet Score: 2734

Re: [EU] Trading Ethereal Soul Trader for what?

Postby Jin » January 4th, 2013, 6:05 pm

The Soul Trader is one of the more rare and valuable pets out there so in order to not get robbed you should probably ask for a bundle of pets in trade for him.

Thed question on what pet could help you in your battles depends on your playing style, if you do PvE or PvP, daily trainers etc...

When trading a rare pet I'd say go for something you really like, so that you feel it's a good trade for you. :D

I'd love to get a Soul Trader and would happily trade a bunch of pets for it, I've got many TCG-pets, Darkmoon Rabbit, all Pandaren Spirits, some rare ones like Searing Scorchling, most Raiding with Leashes pets.

Just check my collection and let me know!

Lighthearted

Pet Score: 2693

Postby Lighthearted » January 4th, 2013, 7:33 pm

I'd also be interested. I don't have Jim's depth, but I have a couple of interesting options. See what you think.

Shaixne
Top Rater

Pet Score: 3340

Postby Shaixne » January 4th, 2013, 7:37 pm

Just like Jin I agree that you should ask for several pets in return of your Soul Trader. :) I can offer you a large amount from the list of pets I have available, so please have a look at the link below and give me a number of which pets that you would like to get in exchange for him. I can also craft mounts etc.
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=1402

Thank you and I hope to hear from you. :D

Azaelia
MVP

Pet Score: 3080

Postby Azaelia » January 5th, 2013, 5:23 am

If you cant work out a deal with the people above id also be interrsted in getting this

Gibbus
Top Rater

Pet Score: 3372

Postby Gibbus » January 6th, 2013, 6:45 pm

Im interested too. I can offer pandaren spirits, TCG pets, Blizz shop pets, Crimson and Dark whelplings, Sprite Darter, all Raiding 5.1 pets, just contact me ingame, if you are interested, we can disccuss the exact price. Kiten#2761

Pacer

Pet Score: 2860

Postby Pacer » January 6th, 2013, 6:53 pm

Im also very interested in the pet. Some of the notable pets I have are, Rocket Chicken, Dragon Kite, all raid pets, all pandaren spirit pets, searing scorchling, all whelplings, all raptors, sprite darter hatchling and I can offer a spot in my guild for an alt of yours if you want Lil Tarecgosa and Thundering Serpent Hatchling (this one requires gold in all challenge mode dungeons).

The only pets I cannot offer are:
Bananas
Darkmoon Eye
Darkmoon Rabbit
Hippogryph Hatchling
Landros Lil XT
Nightsaber Cub
Spectral Tiger Cub
Tuskarr Kite

I have all other BoE pets in the game and im willing to trade any combination of them for an Ethereal Soul Trader. Most of my pets are level 25 (I have arround 170 lvl 25 pets) and if you want others I can level any you wish to level 25. If you want Blizzard store pets I can also buy you those.

I can of couse also offer some very expensive mounts aslong as you log onto my server for the trade (mounts are account bound once learned). If you are after gold I can also offer you a high amount on Bloodhoof EU.

Add me at Pacer#2559
Last edited by Pacer on January 8th, 2013, 10:24 am, edited 2 times in total.

Pikafido
MVP

Pet Score: 3507

Postby Pikafido » January 6th, 2013, 7:01 pm

Im also interested in the pet.

Add me Pikafido#2789

I've got:
Landro's Lil'XT
Eye of the Legion
Bloat the bubble fish
Sand Scarab
Vicious Grell
Landro's Lichling
Nightsaber cub

Also have a X-51 rocket and camel mount for trade

Multiscan01

Postby Multiscan01 » January 7th, 2013, 4:48 am

Thank you for your replies and it looks like it is going to be difficult to choose. Just give me a few days because I can't use my computer and I'm sending this message via my smart phone. I need to have a look at your collections. One thing I need for sure is that I need at least a good allround fighter.

Btw I have no experience in Dungeons and Raiding. I just lvl and quest. Still have to restart on my lvl 80 Dk, but I'm on my Warrior "PowerMac" on the Azurmyst server.

Blomman

Pet Score: 0

Postby Blomman » January 8th, 2013, 8:34 am

add my battletag: markus#2731

Azaelia
MVP

Pet Score: 3080

Postby Azaelia » January 8th, 2013, 9:15 am

Yazhi#2586 for me

Pacer

Postby Pacer » January 8th, 2013, 10:20 am

Multiscan01 wrote:One thing I need for sure is that I need at least a good allround fighter.

Some of the pets I would recommend if you need good fighters are Sprite Darter Hatchling, Anubisath Idol, Aqua Strider, Magical Crawdad, Disgusting Oozeling, Dark Whelpling, Emerald Whelpling, Mini Mindslayer, Shimmering Wyrmling and Darkmoon Zeppelin. Those are just some of the pets that I could think of that are really powerful, some in PvE, some in PvP and some in both. With a pet like Ethereal Soul Trader you should be able to get all of those and some extra.

Multiscan01

Postby Multiscan01 » January 11th, 2013, 10:42 am

I read somewhere (can't find the web page... Might be on this site) that you only can receive or exchange lvl 25 pets if you got at least one of your own pets to that lvl.

Does this sound right? If so then I'm not able at the moment to exchange my Ethereal Soul Trader until that requirement is done.

Does anyone know more?

Pikafido
MVP

Pet Score: 3507

Postby Pikafido » January 11th, 2013, 12:35 pm

I dont think that thats is right. Ive received a lv 25 Darkmoon Rabbit while i didnt own one

Multiscan01

Postby Multiscan01 » January 11th, 2013, 12:54 pm

Pikafido wrote:I dont think that thats is right. Ive received a lv 25 Darkmoon Rabbit while i didnt own one

thank you for clearing this problem up ;-)

Pacer

Postby Pacer » January 11th, 2013, 2:08 pm

You are not able to use level 25 pets if you dont have a level 25 pet (never ever cage your only lvl 25 pet if you only have one) you can still trade them but you cant learn them.

Multiscan01

Postby Multiscan01 » January 11th, 2013, 3:35 pm

Now I get it! thank you.

Kaitz

Pet Score: 3036

Postby Kaitz » January 13th, 2013, 6:47 pm

Just wanting to check if you are still looking to trade this pet? If so, please contact me, very very interested! My battlenet to add is: Kaitz#2808

Multiscan01

Postby Multiscan01 » January 14th, 2013, 12:36 pm

Would it be possible to send me an email (see my contact page) with what you would trade with me for my Etheral Soul Trader. Have you any ideas of what you could offer me of rare and different kind of pets. Are they leveled to lvl 25 or are they level 1.

What would you propose me? ;)

Pacer

Postby Pacer » January 14th, 2013, 1:27 pm

Multiscan01 wrote:Would it be possible to send me an email (see my contact page) with what you would trade with me for my Etheral Soul Trader. Have you any ideas of what you could offer me of rare and different kind of pets. Are they leveled to lvl 25 or are they level 1.

What would you propose me? ;)

The question is what kind of pets do you want? I could get you 30-50 cheap pets, 20 relative rare pets or a couple of mounts. I saw you earlier talked about pets that are good fighters, are those the kind of pets you prefer?

Next

Return to (EU) Pet Trading