You've collected 0 pets

Thundering Serpent Hatchling

Arrange pet trades on EU servers.
Pacer

Pet Score: 2564

Re: Thundering Serpent Hatchling

Postby Pacer » December 16th, 2012, 3:52 pm

Hellomynameis wrote:
Pacer wrote:@Hellomynameis asuming the trade above is done im not quite sure what you could offer me as I no longer would need any "cheap" pets anymore. I dont want to go too cheap either as Azaelia already paid what I would call a decent amount for the pet. I guess I could go with doubles of the TGC pets as im sure I can sell them on the AH

Perhaps Black Tabby Cat + Disgusting Oozeling + Firefly + Razzashi Hatchling ? Really low droprate on them all, and I would rate 2 of them to be of equal value to a cheap TCG. If you go for it or not would depend on the prices on your realm, I would guess, so I will await your answer. :) Same as last trade you did would be nice, 2 before and 2 after I obtain the Thundering.
You can check the list of pets I have here: viewtopic.php?p=11609#p11609 (incase you don't value them as I do)

These pets are almost impossible to sell on my server, maybe you can make a deal with Bkcd who seems to be missing a lot of common pets. If not ill try to figure out a deal with you but may aswell try to get him some pets instead.

Hellomynameis

Pet Score: 2005

Re: Thundering Serpent Hatchling

Postby Hellomynameis » December 17th, 2012, 7:19 am

Pacer wrote:
Hellomynameis wrote:Perhaps Black Tabby Cat + Disgusting Oozeling + Firefly + Razzashi Hatchling ?

These pets are almost impossible to sell on my server, maybe you can make a deal with Bkcd who seems to be missing a lot of common pets. If not ill try to figure out a deal with you but may aswell try to get him some pets instead.

Thats allright. I will try other ways the next couple of days, then perhaps I will get back to you and try to figure out something. :)

Previous

Return to (EU) Pet Trading