CLOSED Buyer didn't beware and now I have an EU WotLK CE ...

Arrange pet trades on EU servers.
Rendigar
MVP
Pet Score:10321
Realm:Ysera-us
CLOSED Buyer didn't beware and now I have an EU WotLK CE ...

Post by Rendigar » January 31st, 2015, 8:18 am

... and I cannot redeem it. So I either need to try and resell it on eBay (when it's no longer sealed) to someone overseas or otherwise trade it. It's highly unlikely that I'd succeed in selling just the code so I'm coming here first to see if there are any EU players that (A) would like to acquire the code and (B) also have characters on US servers that could have something worth trading for it.

Since the only way to protect the buyer will be to make sure we converse in game and do the trade in game so you can have a screen shot (and more importantly Blizzard has the records of it) of the trade details we'll want to make sure we repeat all details of the trade in game (including things like what character/server the buyer will be activating the code on). First lets hash out the details here, however, so we're comfortable with it.

And yes, I realize the person can STILL try to swindle me by saying they will redeem it and then they don't and accuse me of trading them a bogus code - but I have the SS of a Blizzard GM verifying for me that the code is indeed valid on EU servers and they will be able to verify the code was NOT redeemed. So if you aren't well known around the WCP forums as an honorable trader you need not apply.

So I am throwing it out here - the only things I need are MoP craftable mounts (Kyparium Rocket and World-Spinner and all the JC's but the jade panther), Crawling Claw, Darkmoon Rabbit (S/S preferred), Lil' Leftovers, Ethereal Soul-Trader, Lanticore Spawnling and Land Shark. The CE cost me more than $300 but I am not looking to recoup it all (after all, I have the physical CE still). however I am looking for at least 3-4 of the items on this list (so around 125-150k gold minimum)

So if you are interested and have characters on both sides, please post here to start the conversation and we can go from there.
Last edited by Rendigar on February 15th, 2015, 1:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Xinnara
MVP
Pet Score:11546
BattleTag®:Xinnara#2296
Realm:Draenor-eu

Re: Buyer didn't beware and now I have an EU WotLK CE ...

Post by Xinnara » January 31st, 2015, 11:26 am

Hi,

Very interested in this and can pretty much supply most of what you're looking for. Feel free to add me @ Xinnara#2296

/Xin

Wetsand
Top Rater
Pet Score:4958
BattleTag®:Wetsand#2295
Realm:Pozzo dell'Eternità-eu

Post by Wetsand » January 31st, 2015, 12:58 pm

Same but sadly have no toons on US realms as you require.
#Shame

Flx
Top Rater
Pet Score:10067
Realm:Kazzak-eu

Post by Flx » January 31st, 2015, 1:07 pm

Interested as well, left you a pm but if you didn't get it for some reason can add me on Bnet: Felix#2855

Rendigar
MVP

Post by Rendigar » January 31st, 2015, 6:36 pm

Xinnara wrote:Hi,

Very interested in this and can pretty much supply most of what you're looking for. Feel free to add me @ Xinnara#2296

/Xin
Sent you a btag invite.

Xinnara
MVP
Pet Score:11546
BattleTag®:Xinnara#2296
Realm:Draenor-eu

Post by Xinnara » January 31st, 2015, 9:31 pm

Hi,

I'm an idiot and didn't read the B) bit, really sorry! I hope Waka doesn't see this :D

/Xin

Yazhi
MVP
Pet Score:4810
Realm:Emerald Dream-eu

Post by Yazhi » February 1st, 2015, 6:05 am

I seriously wish I had an account there now. It's so frustrating knowing I could make a decent deal xD

I may try and find someone that can transfer some gold between both :P

Rendigar
MVP

Post by Rendigar » February 1st, 2015, 1:21 pm

I have had a couple of offers via PM for a straight up cash exchange for the code - which I have to consider but don't want to make a decision on it until my preferred offer has been out here for at least a week. Money isn't really a concern of mine (I already bought a US version of the CE to replace the EU one), but there is no easy way to convert cash into in-game gold (TCG's take too long to sell, at least on my server). If I haven't gotten any in-game viable trades offered by next Saturday I'll contact those who've PM'ed me and see what's possible.

Yazhi
MVP
Pet Score:4810
Realm:Emerald Dream-eu

Post by Yazhi » February 1st, 2015, 1:47 pm

Add my name to the list for interest in that option please :)

Rendigar
MVP

Post by Rendigar » February 9th, 2015, 12:16 pm

OK all that were interested in purchasing the WotLK EU Code for cash - I have not received any in-game offers so I will open it up to you. Please PM me with your offer in US$ and I will reply back to the highest bid with the information needed. Please note that I wanted to get at least $125 since I was shooting for 1k gold = $1 US. I am not making this a back-and-forth auction, though, so you'll have to make your best offer up front. Ties will go to whoever gets to me via PM first. I will give everyone until Midnight EST on Thursday February 12th to send me an offer and I will PM the winner Friday the 13th after I get home from work.

Rendigar
MVP

Post by Rendigar » February 15th, 2015, 1:23 pm

Flx wrote:Interested as well, left you a pm but if you didn't get it for some reason can add me on Bnet: Felix#2855
Thanks for a quick and easy transaction, hope you enjoy your Frosty. Now just waiting for my US version to arrive. :D