(EU) I'm making a new WoW account, RaF deal anyone?

Arrange pet trades on EU servers.
Pettea
Pet Score:2181
Realm:Ahn'Qiraj-eu
(EU) I'm making a new WoW account, RaF deal anyone?

Post by Pettea » December 7th, 2014, 8:50 am

I'm going to make a new WoW account today or tomorrow, and don't really have any alt-ing friends anyway, so perhaps someone here is willing to strike a deal for the RaF rewards? I'll be playing the account at least the required RaF time, probably a lot more - it will become my main WoW account for now (I think this will be my 7th, the rest are inactive for now >.<)

Anyway, anyone interested in striking a deal? I'm currently a poor bastard, so I'd be interested in some kind of arrangement for the Draenor expansion or gametime / whatever.

I can/will buy the two months of subscription right away.

PS. I am not likely to be interested to play with you (it's not required afaik?), as I'll simply join my guild again on my new account.

Edit: If noone is interested in making a deal to share some of my new account costs, perhaps a deal can be made for a nice pet? It'd be stupid to let a RaF go to waste. Something like an expansion still is preferred, but if I cant find anyone, and you have a nice pet or something you're willing to 'trade', let me know (if you have a nice rep. here, I don't mind doing this on good faith if you have a good rep here :))

(Still wildly preferring anything to help me recover the new account costs)

Found someone for 1.5 months of gametime. Thread is now closed I guess.
Last edited by Pettea on December 8th, 2014, 8:02 am, edited 2 times in total.

Antaeus
Top Rater
Pet Score:11549
BattleTag®:antaeus#2789
Realm:Sylvanas-eu

Re: (EU) I'm making a new WoW account, RaF deal anyone?

Post by Antaeus » December 7th, 2014, 11:39 am

Well if you don't get anyone to share the costs with you I'll be more than happy to do the pet trade for the RaF you can see what I have here http://www.warcraftpets.com/community/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=8333

Infernis
Pet Score:9266
BattleTag®:Infernis#2883
Realm:Draenor-eu

Post by Infernis » December 7th, 2014, 2:23 pm

I am also super interested in this. I am willing to pay you a good amount of gold, or a decent pet. Please contact me on Infernis#2883.

Thanks in advance!

Pettea
Pet Score:2181
Realm:Ahn'Qiraj-eu

Post by Pettea » December 7th, 2014, 8:23 pm

Antaeus wrote:Well if you don't get anyone to share the costs with you I'll be more than happy to do the pet trade for the RaF you can see what I have here http://www.warcraftpets.com/community/f ... =13&t=8333
What would you be willing to offer for it? It'd also get you a month of subscription.

I would PM you, but I can not find the option to do so.

Edit: PM succesful I think.

Found someone for 1.5 months of gametime. Thread is now closed I guess.