Arrange pet trades on EU servers.
Vilnar
Pet Score:2435
BattleTag®:Vilnar#2882
Realm:Aggra (Português)-eu
Trading TCG Pets for a Race Change!

Post by Vilnar » May 31st, 2014, 5:57 am

Hey there!

I have been trying to race change my monk to draenei for a long time, but, being unemployed really doesnt give any extra income, so, i struggle to even keep my Sub up. I could sell gold, but, i dont want to go agains the rullings, since i never did, and the pets can be sold this way, at least this 4.

I have some TCG pets that i'm willing to arrange a trade for a faction change. Ofc it have to be meaningfull and understandable of the pets valor in €.

The pets i have are:

- Dragon Kite
- Ethereal Soul-Trader
- Spectral Tiger Cub
- Rocket Chicken

I didn't want to get rid of them, but, desperate times require desperate ways. i have other pets ofc, that i can add to balance the trade.

If you are willing to help, add me in-game: Vilnar#2882. Just put in the message of the invite "Warcraftpets" so that i know its not Oqueue spam!

Thanks in advance to you all and good hunting =)

Disca
Pet Score:2877
Realm:Frostmane-eu

Re: Trading TCG Pets for a Race Change!

Post by Disca » May 31st, 2014, 1:29 pm

Hi, have added you DIsca#2218. Im sure ive seen a way to add a msg to the friends request but this and previous recent times i am failing to see where i can. THats why i havent added a tag to the request

Vilnar
Pet Score:2435
BattleTag®:Vilnar#2882
Realm:Aggra (Português)-eu

Re: Trading TCG Pets for a Race Change!

Post by Vilnar » May 31st, 2014, 3:06 pm

A awesome and phenomenal person, that asked me to remain anonymous, just offered me the race change!!

So now i am a proud Draenei Monk!!! =P

That you kind sir for doing something that i truly never wished for!!