Need Help to get a Thundering Serpent Hatchling

Arrange pet trades on EU servers.
Babykoko
Pet Score:7483
BattleTag®:JessrinaBerg#1164
Realm:Nagrand-us
Need Help to get a Thundering Serpent Hatchling

Post by Babykoko » May 8th, 2014, 9:41 pm

Hello i have been asking around with no luck.. Can anyone help.. I am after the Thundering Serpent Hatchling. I dont care want sever i am willing to make a new toon and get the rep and gold myseft or trade if i have a pet you are looking for. I am on Nagrand meanly so if you are on that sever that would be great if not thats cool to any help would be great..
Thanks everyone for your time
MY battletag is Jessrinaberg#1164

Re: Need Help to get a Thundering Serpent Hatchling

Post by Guest » May 8th, 2014, 11:40 pm

Pango Honoratus on Twisting Nether(US RPPvP Horde) is still accepting pet collectors, at least none of the officers have said otherwise. Just note we are a PvP server and an RP server so names should be appropriate. I do not think it makes a difference, but note we are also a US based server. I found Pango Honoratus here via one of the officers posts, and have enjoyed the guild enough to make it my most commonly played toon. The guild is well respected server wide and with good cause. Message Arshadi for more information in game.

Petzy
Pet Score:11826
Realm:Norgannon-us

Post by Petzy » May 8th, 2014, 11:58 pm

There is a thread listing guilds with the hatchling. There are at least 4 EU guilds on the list. I don't know how to link the thread but it is in the warcraftpets> pet collecting tab called Thundering Serpent Hatchling guilds, op is Doobjanka.

Babykoko
Pet Score:7483
BattleTag®:JessrinaBerg#1164
Realm:Nagrand-us

Post by Babykoko » May 9th, 2014, 5:38 am

Thanks to all that help