Arrange pet trades on EU servers.
Callena
Pet Score:9554
BattleTag®:callena#2723
Realm:Ravencrest-eu
LF: Pet upgrade stones & Store pets, various to trade

Post by Callena » April 7th, 2014, 10:25 am

Hi all,

Been a long time since I posted - kinda got out of the habit of visiting as I was mostly raiding and stuff, and managed to collect a lot of the pets I was missing. Now working on levelling and upgrading my pets so looking for pet upgrade stones - of all varieties really!

My wanted list:
  • Blizz store pets (I have guardian cub, moonkin hatchling, monk, brewpup, raggy & cinder kitty)
  • Tournament pets (I've almost got enough pets levelled to do this myself though :D)
  • Upgrade stones (most types needed)
I have Available to trade:
  • TCG pets (for Kite / store pets only)
  • Fishing: [pet]Tiny white carp[/pet]
  • World Drop: [pet]Razzashi Hatchling[/pet]
  • Spirit Tamers: [pet]Pandaren Earth Spirit[/pet] & [pet]Pandaren Fire Spirit[/pet]
  • Raiding with Leashes II: [pet]Fiendish Imp[/pet], [pet]Tideskipper[/pet] & [pet]Pocket Reaver[/pet]
  • Archeology grind: the [pet]Voodoo Figurine[/pet]
  • Tol Barad: [pet]Fox Kit[/pet] (I will need to do another day of dailies for this one though to get the last few tokens)
  • Isle of Giants: [pet]Direhorn Runt[/pet] & full set of 4 Zandalari Raptors
  • Timeless Isle: Dandelion Frolicker, Azure Crane Chick, Ashleaf Spriteling, Gu'chi Swarmling, Gulp Froglet, Skunky Alemental,
  • Dino Bones: [pet]Spectral Porcupette[/pet]
  • Pet Bags: [pet]Porcupette[/pet] , [pet]Snowy Panda[/pet] & [pet]Mountain Panda[/pet]
  • Shattrath Fishing bag: [pet]Chuck[/pet]
  • World Event: Macabre Marionette, Sinister Squashling, Frigid Frostling, Tiny Snowman, Wolpertinger, Spirit of Summer
    Checkout my wanted list here: [profile]Callena[/profile] to see what I need if you'd like to trade!

And if you are looking for anything else, I also have available the following:
    • Sunreaver Micro-sentry
      Aqua Strider
      Rustberg Gull
      Reputation exalted pets (Pengu, Nether Ray, Tiny Sporebat)
      JC & Ench pets (Jade Owl, Sapphire Cub, Magic Lamp, Enchanted Lantern)
      Alliance Icecrown Tournament Pets (am exalted with all) - Teldrassil Sproutling, Shimmering Wyrmling
      Darkmoon Hatchling (or if you wait for DMF I can get a diff one)
Plus I have duplicate sets of vendor pets (in various breeds).