[US][SOLD] Wind Rider Cub & Gryphon Hatchling

Arrange pet trades on US and Oceanic servers.
Britty
Pet Score:5582
Realm:Turalyon-us
[US][SOLD] Wind Rider Cub & Gryphon Hatchling

Post by Britty » March 23rd, 2014, 7:15 am

SOLD! Thank you very much, Wolgan :)

When Blizzard originally released these pets and announced they were limited edition, I made sure to purchase three sets (one for me, one for my husband, and to sell in the future). Now, that they both are retired from the Blizzard store, I'm contemplating selling them.

Images of Proof: [x] [x][x][x]

Please do not post your battle.net tag unless I ask.
I have rather bad social anxiety and feel more comfortable discussing it on the forum then when I'm in game.

They come as a set, and I will not split them. Based on recent sales, the Wind Rider Cub seems to go for $250-300 with the code on eBay, and the Gryphon Hatchling seems to be around $60-100. I value them around $400 at the moment. I am willing to ship the actual plushies, but I highly recommend you or family not be allergic to cats as mine tends to hang around their bags.

I'm only trading for one the following sets: (must have SEVERAL, RELIABLE REFERENCES if I am to go first. If you go first, then you don't need them obviously.)
1)Netherwhelp & Frosty Set
2)Reins of the Swift Spectral Tiger & Reins of the Spectral Tiger Set (While the loot card is around $500-600, I value it slightly less as you can trade and buy these in game for gold) (Must show proof of owning them in the trade window if I'm to give the codes first.)
3)Everything but the Kitchen sink: Dragon Kite + Ethereal Soul-Trader + Rocket Chicken + Spectral Tiger Cub + Tuskarr Kite.
(Must show proof of owning them in the trade window if I'm to give the codes first.)

If it's not above, is not negotiable. (Except with the Kitchen Sink set, I am willing to replace a Rocket Chicken or Tuskarr Kite for a Viscous Horror instead) I am not interested in any of my other missing pets in exchange for them due to the fact I can purchase them with gold or I can hold onto the plushies and simply sell them later to safely purchase other CE pets I'm missing.
Last edited by Britty on April 28th, 2014, 8:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Britty

Re: [US] Considering selling Wind Rider Cub & Gryphon Hatchl

Post by Britty » April 27th, 2014, 7:11 am

Added new option for the high-end TCG pets. I'm willing to take a Viscous Horror in the place of the Rocket Chicken or Tuskarr Kite.

If no one is interested in any of the above offers, I'm probably going to list them on eBay (plushies + bag + unused loot code) soon™ for around $400.

Quasarr
Pet Score:6643
Realm:Ravencrest-us

Post by Quasarr » April 27th, 2014, 9:00 am

FYI, Gryphon Hatchling is still purchasable at http://gear.blizzard.com/ 24.99

Wolgan
Pet Score:5395
Realm:Wyrmrest Accord-us

Post by Wolgan » April 27th, 2014, 12:12 pm

To clarify, are you trading for each bullet point, or for everything listed combined (collectors, spectral tigers, TCG pets)?

Tekulve2012
Pet Score:4376
BattleTag®:kingsfoiler#1479
Realm:Sisters of Elune-us

Post by Tekulve2012 » April 27th, 2014, 6:29 pm

Quasarr ...that Blizzard gear link shows the Gryphon hatchling plush/pet out of stock

Quasarr
Pet Score:6643
Realm:Ravencrest-us

Post by Quasarr » April 27th, 2014, 8:54 pm

Sorry, I know I bought one last December for my daughter. Must be out now.

Simmias
Pet Score:4458
Realm:Frostmourne-us

Post by Simmias » April 28th, 2014, 1:44 am

Shame you want them as a set. I cannot stand the gryphon hatchling.

Britty

Post by Britty » April 28th, 2014, 6:33 pm

Wolgan wrote:To clarify, are you trading for each bullet point, or for everything listed combined (collectors, spectral tigers, TCG pets)?
The trade would be exchange for just one bullet point. I'll update the post to clarify.
Quasarr wrote:Sorry, I know I bought one last December for my daughter. Must be out now.
I'm guessing it's been out of stock in around...February maybe? I know when I checked in December shortly before my hiatus, they were still in stock. When I came back late March, they were finally gone.
Quasarr wrote:Sorry, I know I bought one last December for my daughter. Must be out now.
It's more of the collector's value of having the set if I sell it on eBay. (The gryphon is pretty much worthless without the Wind Rider Cub). I suppose I may be willing to have the Tuskarr kite removed from the Kitchen Sink set for just the Wind Rider Cub as I can sell the Gryphon for about that much.

Wolgan

Post by Wolgan » April 28th, 2014, 7:05 pm

I've got the kitchen sink ready to go, with the viscous horror in place of the tuskarr kite. Just tell me where and when, and I'm willing to go first as I have no real references. :)

Britty

Post by Britty » April 28th, 2014, 8:09 pm

Wolgan wrote:I've got the kitchen sink ready to go, with the viscous horror in place of the tuskarr kite. Just tell me where and when, and I'm willing to go first as I have no real references. :)
Oh, nice! Please add [snip] I look forward to exchanging with you~
Last edited by Britty on April 28th, 2014, 8:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wolgan

Post by Wolgan » April 28th, 2014, 8:12 pm

Done :)
Last edited by Wolgan on April 28th, 2014, 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Britty

Re: [US][SOLD] Wind Rider Cub & Gryphon Hatchling

Post by Britty » April 28th, 2014, 8:32 pm

Exchange is complete done. Thank you very much, Wolgan <3