AH add-ons

Arrange pet trades on US and Oceanic servers.
Dreamwater
Pet Score:3001
Realm:Alexstrasza-us
AH add-ons

Post by Dreamwater » March 6th, 2014, 7:09 am

I have a bunch of pets that I would like to AH. Problem is finding what they sell for on my sever. Both Auctioneer and Auctionator have been useless. Also wowuction doesn't have information. Any one know a work around? Or a clever tip?

Rioriel
Top Rater
Pet Score:10504
Realm:The Sha'tar-eu

Re: AH add-ons

Post by Rioriel » March 6th, 2014, 7:21 am

Dragonwizard
Top Rater
Pet Score:6685
BattleTag®:Dragonwizard#1388
Realm:Hellscream-us

Post by Dragonwizard » March 6th, 2014, 11:01 am

I know that after a while of using Auctionator I have a pretty good database built up on pricing of all items on my AH thanks to using the Scan feature.
"Even when you are winning soundly, you must always give your opponent a way to retreat with honor. If you don't, then he has no reason to surrender. He will fight until the bitter end, and you will pay a larger price for victory."

Dreamwater
Pet Score:3001
Realm:Alexstrasza-us

Post by Dreamwater » March 6th, 2014, 11:58 am

There are 4 different scan buttons in Auctionator which one do you run?
I will check later but I thought undermine ran off the blizzard AH data just like Wow Auction.

Dragonwizard
Top Rater
Pet Score:6685
BattleTag®:Dragonwizard#1388
Realm:Hellscream-us

Post by Dragonwizard » March 6th, 2014, 5:46 pm

While on the Buy, Sell or More.... tab (they are on the bottom of the AH window) look in the upper right side and there is a button called "Full Scan..." click that and it will open another window. Now in that window you just choose "Start Scanning" and it will do a full AH scan of all items currently in the AH. It can take anywhere from 10 seconds on a low pop realm to over a min on a high pop realm to complete. Once you do that you can hover over a AH able item and sell the going rate for it in your AH (as long as there is actually one on the AH when you did the scan). Also now when you post something it will have a history of prices every time you have run the scan.
"Even when you are winning soundly, you must always give your opponent a way to retreat with honor. If you don't, then he has no reason to surrender. He will fight until the bitter end, and you will pay a larger price for victory."