[COMPLETED] Wanted: Stones for Blizz Store items

Arrange pet trades on US and Oceanic servers.
Flibbit
MVP
Pet Score:13968
Realm:Scarlet Crusade-us
[COMPLETED] Wanted: Stones for Blizz Store items

Post by Flibbit » March 5th, 2014, 9:02 am

Like most other people who haven't finished upgrading all their pets to rare, I'm in need of beast, critter, and flying stones. Bunches of them. I currently need:
  • 22 beast
  • 12 critter
  • 10 flying
  • 1 magic
I'm willing to trade Blizz store items in exchange - game time, pets, mounts, even the digital expansions that can be gifted through the store.

A few notes:
  • I'm currently not trading for flawless or marked stones because I'm not willing to pay a premium for them. If you're willing to trade them at the same general value as the family-specific stones, then fantastic - bring it on =)
  • These trades will not necessarily be first-come-first-serve - I reserve the right to pick out the trades which work best for me (most likely due to the total number of stones). Since the items in the Blizz store are generally priced at $15, $25, and $40, trades are going to be contingent on coming up with a number of stones that are a fair deal at one of those amounts or some combination thereof. So for example if you only have 2 or 3 of the stones I'm looking for, there's nothing priced low enough in the Blizz store and we're going to have a tough time working something out.
  • Finite funds, so I won't be able to trade for all 45 stones. I'll do what trades I can and then mark the thread as complete.
  • There's absolutely nothing else pet-related that I need; please don't send offers with anything other than the stones listed above.
Post below with what you've got to offer or send me a DM and I'll get back to you by this evening.
Thanks! :D
Last edited by Flibbit on March 5th, 2014, 8:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kandace
Pet Score:5575
BattleTag®:kandace#1519
Realm:Turalyon-us

Re: WANTED: Stones for Blizz Store items

Post by Kandace » March 5th, 2014, 1:45 pm

I have some of the stones you are looking for. My stone count is as follows:
-6 magic
-2 flying
-5 marked flawless
-5 critter
-2 beast

Would be interested in trading with you :)
kandace#1519

Flibbit
MVP

Post by Flibbit » March 5th, 2014, 2:47 pm

Putting a hold on this - have two pending trades (sending PMs momentarily) which might tap me out. I'll update the thread tonight once I'm sure the trades have gone through.

Flibbit
MVP

Post by Flibbit » March 5th, 2014, 8:50 pm

Thanks to Imoverated and Kandace. All done, no more stone trading.

Kandace
Pet Score:5575
BattleTag®:kandace#1519
Realm:Turalyon-us

Re: [COMPLETED] Wanted: Stones for Blizz Store items

Post by Kandace » March 5th, 2014, 9:23 pm

Thanks Flibbit! Awesome trade, went very smoothly.