WTT- to get upgraded pets = Completed

Arrange pet trades on US and Oceanic servers.
Tekulve2012
Pet Score:4376
BattleTag®:kingsfoiler#1479
Realm:Sisters of Elune-us
WTT- to get upgraded pets = Completed

Post by Tekulve2012 » February 24th, 2014, 11:54 am

Hey folks

Want:
level 25 rares of cageable pets. There may be 15-20 in total that I would like to get ...they are all the very cheap ones (white tickbird/tickbird/senegal/cats...you know the ones i mean) They are all beast or flying types.

So...I trade you back the green(uncommon) pet ...you trade me the lvl 25 rare

Your reward for this can be a 60 day game card / pets or Illidan horde gold.

I can get whatever pets you want ... depending on the # of 25's, it might be worth a Dragon kite or DM Rabbit.
I have the Hippo hatch and lower tcgs as well ....let me know your needs and we can chat it out in game
-------------
Last edited by Tekulve2012 on March 1st, 2014, 2:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tekulve2012

Re: WTT- Gametime /pets / gold for cheap 25's

Post by Tekulve2012 » February 25th, 2014, 9:37 am

Bump

Somebody must be willing to swap their lvl 25 rare cheapies for a 60 day gametime card / gold on Illidan horde or valuable pets like a Darkmoon bunny (s/s !) ... I have all the lower tcg's to offer for a smaller deal (landros xt, lichling) ..

If someone wants the pets under 10k (carps, blackfuse,ji-kun,son of animus) then we can make smaller deals

I will make a complete listing here of the pets i need upgraded asap ...thanks for your time folks

kingsfoiler#1479

Sergio82
Pet Score:4832
Realm:Bleeding Hollow-us

Post by Sergio82 » February 25th, 2014, 10:00 am

feel free to post the pets you need, or look up my collection for the pets you want.

if I already have the rare pet, but not at 25, you can assume that I´ll level it before trading.

one of my server has had a bunch of rare 25´s show up recently (hopefully someone that quit battle pets and not someone who got hacked), so I may also be able to get specific pets for you.

as a general guideline, how much gold is each rare/25 worth to you?

smollica#1709 if you want to discuss in game.

Tekulve2012

Post by Tekulve2012 » February 25th, 2014, 11:00 am

Hi there and thanks for the reply ... Here is the list (all beast/flying) for anyone who wants to strike a deal:

Beast: Cornish rex cat/Crimson snake/Darting Hatchling/Dun Murogh Cub/Durotar scorpling/Leaping Hatchling/obsidian Hatchling/Orange tabby cat/Siamese cat/Silver Tabby cat/White Kitten= 11 beasts

Flying:Green wing Macaw/Grey Moth/Hawk owl/Imperial moth/Red moth/Tickbird hatchling= 6 flying

--------
This would be 17 in total ... i think if i give an uncommon version back for every pet that 3k per pet on Illidan horde is fair ..(or 51k total) it's almost double the value that some people offer (i've seen 600-800 per stone and 1k for levelling service)

i will deal a s/s breed of the DMRabbit for all 17 pets upgraded and levelled ..but any mix of pets or gold is great with me

I hope you'll all understand that if someone offers me these pets already levelled ..that this is my best case scenario and I would take that deal over waiting and making the same trade...

Kpb321
Pet Score:3974
BattleTag®:kpb#1554

Post by Kpb321 » February 25th, 2014, 11:59 am

Tek,

I'd have to double check but I'm 99% sure I've got all those pets stoned and leveled up to 24/25 and I'd be happy to do a big trade with you for either gold on Illidan H or a pet. We are already friends from an earlier trade for gametime for gold on Sisters of Elune.

Tekulve2012

Post by Tekulve2012 » February 25th, 2014, 12:41 pm

Awesome kpb !! and don't sweat 24 vs 25 ... i have alt toons to level and can take care of that last level ..
-----------------------------------
Sergio - you have good rep here on the site and i appreciate your reply but If kpb has the full package in hand I'll fly with that.

Please note, though, that if I am able to get this trade done with kpb, I will (very likely) be posting another request list of cageable pets that I already have in rare but just want levelled to 25.. I have to look into how many I need levelled... I will have gametime, pets and gold to offer still ....

Kpb321
Pet Score:3974
BattleTag®:kpb#1554

Post by Kpb321 » February 25th, 2014, 1:30 pm

I double checked I do have all of them and the Obsidian Hatchling is the only one at 24. The rest are at 25. Hopefully we can connect up online soon to finalize details and do the trade.

Sergio82
Pet Score:4832
Realm:Bleeding Hollow-us

Post by Sergio82 » February 25th, 2014, 1:46 pm

tekulve, that is fine, i´m really attached to my rare pets too, was just a bit tight on gold atm

Angelwings626
MVP
Pet Score:12264
Realm:Kil'jaeden-us

Post by Angelwings626 » February 26th, 2014, 10:24 pm

Greetings Tekulve! I have sent you a friend request. I am interested in your game time. I would be willing to provide 20 pets all stoned and leveled. If interested please message me. Send a list of the pets and breed type you would like. It should take me about 4-6 days to complete this task. Thank you!

Tekulve2012

Post by Tekulve2012 » February 27th, 2014, 7:46 pm

Update and props
First of all ...big thanks and added rep goes to kpb for a smooth and fair trade,thank you !

Angelwings... All my cageable pets are now stoned to rare so any trade would be for the leveling part only

Will connect with you in game, I'll be on a lot this sat.coming

Peacefuldude
Pet Score:2958
Realm:Ghostlands-us

Post by Peacefuldude » February 28th, 2014, 12:03 pm

Hey tek,

Still need anything? If so I'd be happy to be our supplier I can get/already have probably most everything you want or need within a day or two. I'll be happy to follow whatever guidelines you wish for exchanges I can tell that you are reputable on here.

Is there a way to private message or meet up in game and discuss so I can get a full specific list of pets that you still need?

If you have already filled out all of your needs then have a great day and good luck!

Tekulve2012

Post by Tekulve2012 » March 1st, 2014, 2:18 pm

Hi there Angelwings

I have edited my post to reflect that I wont be trading the gametime.

I didn't see a friend request or your battletag here so I couldn't connect with you. I have a good amount of gold and Im levelling a toon 85-90 with pet battles so I no longer need the levelling service that much ...

.I plan to hold out and maybe trade gametime plus pets or gold to get the treasure goblin

Thanks for your expressed interest though