Who wants a gooey sha-ling?

Arrange pet trades on US and Oceanic servers.
Melianna
Pet Score:3498
Realm:Dark Iron-us
Who wants a gooey sha-ling?

Post by Melianna » January 24th, 2014, 6:25 pm

Let's see if we can make a deal :) I have this little beauty of a Gooey Sha-Ling, and I'd like to trade it for one of the raid pets I do not have (or some combo of other things on this list or gold on Dark Iron/A). Leave a reply below! (Updated!)

Have to trade:
Gooey Sha-Ling PP
Blackfuse Bombling HP -- Level 25
Rotten Little Helper
Direhorn Runt BB
Death adder Hatchling HH
Ashleaf Spriteling PB
Teldrassil Sproutling
Pandaren Fire Spirit
Dandelion Frolicker PS
Spawn of G'nathus
Darkmoon Tonk/Monkey/whatever (a few, available right now while the faire is in town.)
numerous more common duplicates

Also willing to buy for trade:
Store pets/mounts
time cards

(No more of that this month.)

All pets are level 1 except where indicated, but I would level a couple for a sweeter deal on pet received.

Want:

Raid pets:
Living Fluid
Viscious Horror
Blackfuse Bombling
Droplet of Y'Shaarj

Spineclaw Crab from TI

Darkmoon Rabbit (any breed)

Red or White carp
TCG Pets not already owned

Melianna#1422 - servers were down when I tried to log in and talk earlier. I'll get on again in the morning - No I'm more of a collector than a battler :) I'd be down with cheaper breeds.
Last edited by Melianna on February 7th, 2014, 5:20 pm, edited 9 times in total.

Kiella
Pet Score:13796
BattleTag®:Elena#1284
Realm:Zul'jin-us

Re: Who wants a gooey sha-ling?

Post by Kiella » January 24th, 2014, 7:15 pm

Are you particular about breed for the Blackfuse Bombling, Spineclaw Crab or the Droplet of Y'Shaarj? I could definitely get you the Living Fluid, Blackfuse Bombling, Droplet of Y'Shaarj, Spineclaw Crab and the two carps in exchange for time cards. If you might be interested send me a btag request and we can discuss further (Elena#1284). To give you a general idea, I'd be interested in trading approximately 15k of pets (Stomrage-A, high pop server prices) for one 30 day ($14.99) time card.

Melianna

Post by Melianna » January 27th, 2014, 9:15 am

>< I see I missed you by 2 hours this morning, and merely 20 min last night.
I'm keen to do this
I work today, and have class. So I will be on again around 9pm central if you are available.

Navi
Pet Score:3400
BattleTag®:Navi#1566
Realm:Terokkar-us

Post by Navi » January 27th, 2014, 9:46 am

If you want to check my thread (click my name and the thread I've posted in most often), I have DMR and some TCG pets I'm interested in trading for code pets or store items on my wanted list. I think I actually have the other items on your list aside from Viscous Horror, so let me know what (if anything) you still need after Kiella's trade.

Kiella

Post by Kiella » January 27th, 2014, 11:50 am

Melianna wrote:>< I see I missed you by 2 hours this morning, and merely 20 min last night.
I'm keen to do this
I work today, and have class. So I will be on again around 9pm central if you are available.
OK, I will plan to talk to you then :)

Melianna

Post by Melianna » January 27th, 2014, 9:38 pm

Thanks for the great trade Kiella!!
Thanks for the response too Navi
I'll be after the darkmoon rabbit, but I better not do anymore for cards this month, spread it out a bit. Be happy to trade or spend gold on it for now. If I still haven't gotten it next month I'll shout out again and see if I can make a deal for it

Kiella

Post by Kiella » January 27th, 2014, 10:59 pm

Melianna wrote:Thanks for the great trade Kiella!!
Thanks for the response too Navi
I'll be after the darkmoon rabbit, but I better not do anymore for cards this month, spread it out a bit. Be happy to trade or spend gold on it for now. If I still haven't gotten it next month I'll shout out again and see if I can make a deal for it
Thanks to you too- too tired to set up RAFs tonight but very excited for my new pets :) Wonderful person to trade with!