[US] WTS/WTT - Soul Trader 4 Magic Rooster Egg

Arrange pet trades on US and Oceanic servers.
Techno
Pet Score:3199
BattleTag®:Techno#1684
Realm:Korgath-us
Re: [US] WTS/WTT - Soul Trader 4 Magic Rooster Egg

Post by Techno » January 20th, 2014, 12:40 pm

Soul Traders are down to ~80k on most servers and Magic Roosters still go for ~200k+.

Badpathing
MVP
Pet Score:12840
Realm:Proudmoore-us

Post by Badpathing » January 20th, 2014, 1:45 pm

That is a little harsh, he did not undervalue your trade..the wow economy did. And I for one have no problem with someone posting the approximate values to keep things on the level. The community here is pretty awesome, and it sounds like your intention is to take advantage of someone.

Techno

Post by Techno » January 20th, 2014, 5:33 pm

Oops my bad. It is my fault that I didn't know that you could be offended this badly. I am so sorry you feel this way now.

Navi
Pet Score:3400
BattleTag®:Navi#1566
Realm:Terokkar-us

Post by Navi » January 20th, 2014, 5:57 pm

I think one of the best things about this community is that people will step in and offer advice on skewed trades to protect the people involved. It's not a reflection on you, Whitefrostx. You may not have known that EST is less than half the price of a Rooster. Now you do, and you can adjust your offer and find a fair trade. No one's assuming anything.

Techno

Post by Techno » January 20th, 2014, 6:32 pm

Yeah, I was only trying to help. I'm sorry if you got offended really badly by my input.

Elendil
Pet Score:42
Realm:Khadgar-us

Post by Elendil » January 20th, 2014, 7:24 pm

if you cant find a magic rooster, think about my corrupted hippogryph :D

Arshadi
Pet Score:4464
Realm:Twisting Nether-us

Post by Arshadi » January 21st, 2014, 10:57 am

These boards are public, and posted trades are fair game for comments as long as those comments are courteous and on-topic - which the responses to your post have been. Nobody here is flaming you for trying to set up a trade!

An item is always worth whatever the buyer is willing to pay, but there's nothing wrong with pointing out discrepancies in pricing - that information is easily accessible to everyone through The Undermine Journal. Just as an example, on your Darkspear-A server, Soul Traders are selling for 120K, while Magic Rooster Eggs are currently selling for 250K. On Illidan-H, one of the servers where you're accepting gold in partial trade, the Soul Trader is running about 79K and the Rooster Egg about 160K.

Pointing that out here shouldn't be taken personally - it says nothing at all about you. It's just data that's available to everyone, and which folks may or may not take into account when trades are conducted.