Netherwhelp --Trade Completed Thanks Bob850

Arrange pet trades on US and Oceanic servers.
Pookpet
Pet Score:1047
Realm:Stormrage-us
Netherwhelp --Trade Completed Thanks Bob850

Post by Pookpet » December 29th, 2013, 10:06 pm

Good Evening Folks,

My wife was cleaning out the attic and found 1 unopened BC CE, which obviously comes with the netherwhelp pet. I was going to ebay it but I decided I would rather have in game items or gold. Since I'm new to everyone here, I'm sure there will be a lot of hesitance dealing with me. I'm located on the Stormrage server, playing alliance. If you want to chat, please leave a post here and I will get in touch with you.

As far as trades are concerned, let me know what ya got. I would also be willing to hear in-game gold offers as well. The two major servers I play on Stormrage--Alliance, Malganis--Horde. I also have an 90 on Area 52 horde, but I think I'm going to server transfer to Malfurion.. possibly.. Thank you for your time, have a great evening and an awesome 2014!!
Last edited by Pookpet on December 31st, 2013, 7:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bob850
Pet Score:3046
BattleTag®:Bob#11850

Re: Netherwhelp

Post by Bob850 » December 29th, 2013, 10:14 pm

Im interested in your BC CE. I'll talk to you in-game.

Bob#11850

Dasaq
Top Rater
Pet Score:8012
BattleTag®:Dasaq#1184
Realm:Bleeding Hollow-us

Post by Dasaq » December 29th, 2013, 10:19 pm

Interested in your pet. Just let me know which pets interest you from my list

http://www.warcraftpets.com/community/f ... saq#p34687

Dasaq#1184

Eatdawg
Realm:Aggramar-us

Post by Eatdawg » December 29th, 2013, 10:27 pm

Add my real id to discuss a trade
eatdawg#1615

Jarekucb
Pet Score:13976
Realm:Aggramar-us

Post by Jarekucb » December 29th, 2013, 10:31 pm

Jarek#1999 i'm interested. I have gold on Stormrage to trade.

Sweetdr0ps
Top Rater
Pet Score:9135
BattleTag®:Sweetdr0ps#1199
Realm:The Forgotten Coast-us

Post by Sweetdr0ps » December 29th, 2013, 11:58 pm

have pets/mounts to trade if your interested and still have it, but i realize im last in line ;)
btag sweetdr0ps#1199

Yamum
Pet Score:4177
Realm:Khaz'goroth-us

Post by Yamum » December 30th, 2013, 2:12 am

RonPaul2012#1592

Can offer:

Gold: Stormrage(A), Mal'ganis(H) and elsewhere.
Mounts: Savage Raptor, craftable mounts (sky golem, panthers, etc), other mounts that I can buy off AH to add to the trade.
Pets: I have at least one of each cageable pet.

Shinii
Top Rater
Pet Score:5470
BattleTag®:Shini#1888
Realm:Zul'jin-us

Post by Shinii » December 30th, 2013, 3:23 am

I can offer gold on that server Or I can offer pets/mounts! (as good as gold!!)
OR if you wish i can offer wow store pets/mounts/ transfer services :P

I would really like to get this pet!
ADD me Shini#1888

Pookpet

Post by Pookpet » December 30th, 2013, 8:38 am

Good Morning, and WOW I was not expecting such an amazing response from this community. Thank you, I took the liberty of logging on this morning and adding your bnet to my account. I'm usually on in the evenings, NYC(Eastern) from 8PM - 11PM. Since it's the holidays, I'm working from home so you might catch me on-line. I figure with all these responses, I should be able to make a decision very quickly(By New Years). Since I'm not really sure the "in-game value" of this pet, I really want to hear offers. I'm not looking to rip anyone off but I'm looking for a good offer from those interested. As a side note, as you know, the CE edition is in a beautiful box with all sorts of other goodies as well, I'm willing to ship it to the winner as well. It's a heavy box so the shipping might be ughh, but we can always talk! Thanks again for everyone's responses! Good Luck

Rhaellia
Top Rater
Pet Score:3575
BattleTag®:Rhaebread#1739
Realm:Aerie Peak-us

Post by Rhaellia » December 30th, 2013, 2:03 pm

Pookpet, you should know this pet is worth quite a bit!

I would suggest taking your time mulling over all the offers you get.

Maybe even getting someone more experienced then I, to stand-in and maybe advise you on a good trade. Take your time though, and make sure you get something you're really happy with. Best of luck! :)

Faelar
Top Rater
Pet Score:6744
BattleTag®:Faelar#1331
Realm:Thrall-us

Post by Faelar » December 30th, 2013, 4:02 pm

Offhand going by ebay the CE is worth around 175-200 dollars. Meaning in game worth for something of that nature would be around 150k-250k in pets. So yeah I would take your time and field offers and find the one that works for you. The fact that you are willing to ship the box and the stuff inside it is pretty sweet too. I know I still use my mousepad from that box haha

Navi
Pet Score:3400
BattleTag®:Navi#1566
Realm:Terokkar-us

Post by Navi » December 30th, 2013, 5:27 pm

Based on the quoted gold value, I'd like to enter the bidding and see if I can get it as a gift... only thing is I don't have gold on the realms you need it on. I wouldn't be opposed to over-bidding the value of the pet to cover the cost of shipping and guild transfer.

If you might have any interest in gold on a diff realm or in anything in This Thread, please btag me. Navi#1566

Pookpet

Post by Pookpet » December 30th, 2013, 8:22 pm

I appreciate all the support, since I'm new to the community. I will only be accepting offers from those community members that have vouched transactions. With that being said, whomever wins the welp(again community vouched) I will text(hopefully your cell phone receives texts) the code FIRST, as soon as you've verified the code works, I will expect full delivery of trade. Once I've received the funds, I will ship out the box and all it's contents to your desired mailing address. Now for the price, I've decided I will only be taking gold offers. I just started my pet hobby but I don't know if I have the sea legs to continue, thus receiving pets for trade will not be ideal. I'm hoping I keep enjoying my time leveling my pets but until I get real hardcore, I will be more comfortable with gold. Logistics, I will only take the gold on either Stormrage/Alliance or Mal'ganis/Horde. I'm asking for 315K gold total. I don't mind the gold being split between either server. The 315k gold, also includes the shipment of the bc ce box and all it's contents to your desired mailing address(US only). I know it's a bit pricey but I also feel I'm taking all the risk in going first with this community. I'm a banker by trait so don't hurt me.. Let me know, thank you again for all your support! Have a very happy New Year!

Edit: oops forgot to add, one reassurance I would need is to at least see the gold on the servers mentioned before prior to me texting the codes. Thank you

Butterstuff
Pet Score:3375
Realm:Tichondrius-us

Post by Butterstuff » December 31st, 2013, 2:18 pm

Btag me please.
Iniquity888#1744

Pookpet

Re: Netherwhelp -- Reserved for Bob850

Post by Pookpet » December 31st, 2013, 3:43 pm

Hey Folks, thank you again for all your interest and more importantly thank you to this community! As of now, I have reserved the netherwhelp to one of your own, Bob850. We are working out the kinks of the deal as we speak but I have given him a few days to prepare the deal. Thank You again, if anything changes, I will let everyone know!

Bob850
Pet Score:3046
BattleTag®:Bob#11850

Post by Bob850 » December 31st, 2013, 7:51 pm

Thank you Pooka, for the Burning Crusade CE. I've been after this little guy (Netherwhelp) for a while. Trustworthy and reliable trader. He went first in the trade by providing me the code, then I gave him the gold/pet. Thanks again :D