Closed

Arrange pet trades on US and Oceanic servers.
Dragonwizard
Top Rater
Pet Score:6685
BattleTag®:Dragonwizard#1388
Realm:Hellscream-us
Closed

Post by Dragonwizard » December 23rd, 2013, 6:35 am

I have a Soul Trader (lvl 3) for trade and I am looking for a D3 Reaper of Souls Digital Deluxe plus a little something else for it. What the something is will depend on the offers I get. Feel free to add me (dragonwizard#1388) and we can chat, just put D3 or something close in the note so I know what it's about.
Last edited by Dragonwizard on December 26th, 2013, 6:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Even when you are winning soundly, you must always give your opponent a way to retreat with honor. If you don't, then he has no reason to surrender. He will fight until the bitter end, and you will pay a larger price for victory."

Yalina
MVP
Pet Score:3448
Realm:Feathermoon-us

Re: Have Soul Trader LF D3 Reaper of Souls Deluxe +

Post by Yalina » December 23rd, 2013, 12:51 pm

Hey Dragon. I'd be interested in doing this. I won't be online until later tonight, maybe around 7 central. Eurydice#1930

Dragonwizard
Top Rater
Pet Score:6685
BattleTag®:Dragonwizard#1388
Realm:Hellscream-us

Re: Have Soul Trader LF D3 Reaper of Souls Deluxe +

Post by Dragonwizard » December 26th, 2013, 6:36 am

Sorry it took so long to respond but the holiday kept me busy. I have to pull this offer due to the ST selling on the AH. Thanks for the interest and if I get another ST I'll repost this.
"Even when you are winning soundly, you must always give your opponent a way to retreat with honor. If you don't, then he has no reason to surrender. He will fight until the bitter end, and you will pay a larger price for victory."