LF Game time and possibly battle chests

Arrange pet trades on US and Oceanic servers.
Kagalii
Top Rater
Pet Score:10513
BattleTag®:Mikadochan#1520
Realm:The Venture Co-us
LF Game time and possibly battle chests

Post by Kagalii » December 20th, 2013, 7:53 am

Hello guys, I have a vast want list, as well as a very vast list of tradeable stuff,gold and battle stones I am willing to pony up. I need 4 months of game time and possibly 1-2 battle chests, as well as the more hard to come by stuff like Fetish Shaman.

My trade list includes most tradeable pets, including Ethereal Soul Trader, Spectral Tiger Cub, Dragon Kite, as well as Kovok, Vengeful Porcupette, Blackfuse Bombling, all colors of carps, all timeless isle pets. Pretty much you can let me know what you need and I can probably get my hands on it for the right trade.

I also offer 30+ of every family specific battle stone, can do bundle deals on these also for the right trade. I also offer gold for any of the things on my want list on Area 52 US as well as several smaller servers like Shadowsong US and The Venture Co US.

The best way to contact me is by adding my btag mikdochan#1520 or responding here. Please let me know who you are on WCP if you contact me in-game if you're not already on my battlenet friend's list.

Thanks and happy holidays.
Last edited by Kagalii on December 22nd, 2013, 3:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Pyralicia
Pet Score:3442
Realm:Drenden-us

Re: LF Battle Chests, Game time, D3 Deluxe etc

Post by Pyralicia » December 21st, 2013, 1:51 am

I don't have what you need on your want list, but i am looking for someone who might trade their spectral tiger cub for 2 rascal bots, a son of animus, and a kovok. please let me know if you are interested. I am trying to get it before xmas for my little sister.

Kagalii
Top Rater

Post by Kagalii » December 21st, 2013, 6:07 am

Hi Pyralicia, thanks for the offer, but I already have lots of smaller trade fodder like kovoks and rascalbots, so I'd have a hard time trading all of the doubles. Good luck getting a cub.

Jadakada
MVP
Pet Score:2460
BattleTag®:jadakada#1324
Realm:Maelstrom-us

Post by Jadakada » December 21st, 2013, 7:36 am

Hi, I would be interested in maybe doing gold trade on your server for D3 deluxe, I already sent you a friend request via btag. If not I am lacking pets that are much cheaper on your server so we could maybe do a trade to fill in most of those holes hopefully. Let me know if you are interested.

edit: * just as a side not, I don't really know the rules for this type of trade so if this is against the rules I apologize, and I know I don't have many posts or a reputation on the site so I would be willing to go first.

Kagalii
Top Rater

Post by Kagalii » December 21st, 2013, 9:40 am

Thanks Jadakada for the trade for D3 Deluxe, very fast and easy trade, pleasant person to deal with, have a happy holiday season.

Jadakada
MVP
Pet Score:2460
BattleTag®:jadakada#1324
Realm:Maelstrom-us

Re: LF Battle Chests, Game time, Blossoming Ancient etc

Post by Jadakada » December 21st, 2013, 9:48 am

Thank you so much Kagalii, was my first trade from here and it couldn't have been a better experience, thanks for being so nice and for the added gift! Happy Holidays!

Icymaiden
MVP
Pet Score:10960
BattleTag®:Dragonmaiden#1782
Realm:Gnomeregan-us

Post by Icymaiden » December 21st, 2013, 10:33 pm

Hi I'm very interested in your battle stones. I will add you in game hope to catch you soon.

Icymaiden
MVP
Pet Score:10960
BattleTag®:Dragonmaiden#1782
Realm:Gnomeregan-us

Post by Icymaiden » December 22nd, 2013, 3:42 pm

awesome trading with you!

Kagalii
Top Rater

Post by Kagalii » December 22nd, 2013, 3:44 pm

Icymaiden wrote:Hi I'm very interested in your battle stones. I will add you in game hope to catch you soon.
Hi again! Wanted to thank you for the trade. We had a small hiccup when 2 of the codes wouldn't work, and by the time I got them to work you were offline (I had to do a password reset on that account, then the codes suddenly worked just fine). So thanks, and enjoy your pets.

Still looking for game time.

Flockaphil
Pet Score:365
Realm:Thunderlord-us

Re: LF Game time and possibly battle chests

Post by Flockaphil » January 27th, 2014, 9:14 pm

sent you a friend request.