Trading TCG pets or mounts for RAF rewards

Arrange pet trades on US and Oceanic servers.
Lajos
Pet Score:1306
Realm:Mal'Ganis-us
Trading TCG pets or mounts for RAF rewards

Post by Lajos » December 6th, 2013, 3:57 pm

As the subject line says, I need to do Recruit a friend many times but I don't have the cash for it now so I am hoping that someone else is willing to help me out for the right kind of trade in return.

I can offer a trade of a large amount of gold, most TCG pets or mounts, or any other rare drop chance pets that you might want. I am also willing to server transfer to you if necessary.

So just reply to this post, send me a private message on these forums, or add me to Battletag if you are interested and want to make a deal. I am sure that we can work something out.

Battletag ---- Lajos#1444

Lajos

Re: Trading TCG pets or mounts for RAF rewards

Post by Lajos » December 8th, 2013, 6:23 am

bump, still looking.

examples of pets that I can trade to you would be spectral tiger cub, tuskarr or dragon kite, ethereal soul trader, viscous horror, among others. Just any rare tcg pet or rare drop pet basically. In return, you'd be spending about 33 dollars on me because you'd be buying 2 months of game time for me plus the wow activation. I think wow can be purchased for only 5 dollars right now and the 2 months of game time is about $28-29, the usual cost.

Mushalor
Top Rater

Post by Mushalor » December 8th, 2013, 5:00 pm

I might be able to set up a trade with you, depending on when payday hits and my household's current budget. I'll get back to you sometime this evening when I can talk it over with my partner, since with the holidays and what we already budgeted for gifts, I gotta double-check on what's left for stuff like this. :)

If you find someone before I get a definitive answer, feel free to go with their trade rather than wait on me, though!

edit: sometime this evening turned into today, sorry about that; he had to work overtime. it also doesn't look like we can do this kind of deal just now. I'll have to wait 'til late in the month or next month. Disappointed, since some of what you were offering are the last few I need to get my hands on and I was certain we had enough set aside, but looks like we went over budget a little too much with the gift giving.

Good luck in your trade, regardless!
Last edited by Mushalor on December 9th, 2013, 2:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Zanthe
Pet Score:9565
Realm:Muradin-us

Post by Zanthe » December 8th, 2013, 5:20 pm

Added you in-game. Interested in making a deal with you :)

Lajos

Post by Lajos » December 8th, 2013, 8:52 pm

Sounds good mushalor, havent made any deals yet. Zanthe, what is your battletag? Don't think I got any request from you.

Zanthe

Post by Zanthe » December 8th, 2013, 9:36 pm

Zanthe#1155

Lajos

Post by Lajos » December 11th, 2013, 4:18 am

Still looking for RAF deal, everyone that posted so far changed their minds.

Zanthe

Post by Zanthe » December 11th, 2013, 5:49 am

I didn't change my mind...added you in-game and never got a response, nor a friend request from you :-P

Lajos

Post by Lajos » December 11th, 2013, 8:50 pm

Guess I didn't get it. Remaking my post now though to avoid confusion that some people were having. Will add you soon.