WTB/S/T Level 20+ and Rare Quality Pets

Arrange pet trades on US and Oceanic servers.
Mirres
Pet Score:1815
BattleTag®:Mirres#1719
Realm:Zul'jin-us
WTB/S/T Level 20+ and Rare Quality Pets

Post by Mirres » December 5th, 2013, 7:29 am

I have access to several different servers, and I have found some of the pets that are available to me are much less expensive than on other servers. So I am interested in trading rare pets, and pets level 20 and above. I'm happy to trade my level 25 pets for level 1 rares of similar value.

I currently have several pets at level 25, and access to dozens more via several Auction Houses. I will try to keep specifics short, and I will update as often as I can. If you don't see what you need here, feel free to ask. I do not have unlimited gold on these servers, so I will not have immediate access to the most expensive pets.

Specifics:
Available for trade-
Hyacinth Macaw - Level 1(B/B) Currently listed on Madoran for 9500g buyout.

Looking for:
Mechanical Pandaren Dragonling- rare, any level, (Any/Power).
Rare rabbit, level 25 (Any/S)

I am available to discuss trades here, or in WCP Guild on Madoran throughout the day. I cannot get in game, or accept btag requests until evenings and weekends. I'm happy using mail and arranging in person trades, I use eastern time. I prefer to accept gold on servers I already have characters, Lightbringer (A), Madoran (H), Zul-Jin (H), Kirin Tor (H), Shadow Song (A), and Shadow Council (H). Pet-for-pet trades are acceptable on any server.