WTT for RaF/Gametime

Arrange pet trades on US and Oceanic servers.
Dragonwizard
Top Rater
Pet Score:6685
BattleTag®:Dragonwizard#1388
Realm:Hellscream-us
WTT for RaF/Gametime

Post by Dragonwizard » November 14th, 2013, 6:34 am

I am looking to try and get up to 6 of the RaFs for the pets and mounts. Each one will cost you around $35 thanks to [url=http://www.reddit.com/r/wowraf/comments/1qht26/link_to_battlenets_5_battlechest_recruit_and_be/]this link[/url] for a $5 Battlechest. So $5 for the battlechest and $30 for 2 months game time. Feel free to add me to Bnet dragonwizard#1388, please just put RaF in the comments so I know what it's about.

After reading others trade posts I found out that the Battlechest and 60 days of game time can be gifted. So all you would have to do is gift them to me and then I would give you the agreed upon items.

I am also interested in getting just straight game time.

What I have to offer is

Etheral Soul-Trader
Gold on Illidan-H
Gold on Hellscream-A
Crawling Claw
Common TCGs

If you are looking for another specific pet not listed let me know and I can most likely get it.
Last edited by Dragonwizard on November 17th, 2013, 8:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Even when you are winning soundly, you must always give your opponent a way to retreat with honor. If you don't, then he has no reason to surrender. He will fight until the bitter end, and you will pay a larger price for victory."

Dragonwizard
Top Rater

Re: WTT for RaF

Post by Dragonwizard » November 14th, 2013, 12:52 pm

I just edited what would need to be done to do this trade.
"Even when you are winning soundly, you must always give your opponent a way to retreat with honor. If you don't, then he has no reason to surrender. He will fight until the bitter end, and you will pay a larger price for victory."

Rakeling
Pet Score:13912
BattleTag®:rakeling#1648
Realm:Kel'Thuzad-us

Post by Rakeling » November 14th, 2013, 2:03 pm

lol, i think we're all figuring this silly RAF thing out by muddling through and reading each other's posts :) thanks for the helpful discount link!

Pikafido
MVP
Pet Score:13608
BattleTag®:Pikafido#2789
Realm:Aerie Peak-eu

Post by Pikafido » November 14th, 2013, 2:19 pm

got my 3 accounts now active including playtime but still no rewards to choose. anyone knows how many time it is between active account and add playtime and reward?

Shiranui
Realm:Cenarius-us

Post by Shiranui » November 14th, 2013, 3:06 pm

I think the Q & A says a month; but maybe it was changed to be sooner? Something you'd have to click on within your account info page as well

Ravnhawk
MVP
Pet Score:6534
BattleTag®:ravnhawk#1272
Realm:Zul'jin-us

Post by Ravnhawk » November 14th, 2013, 3:19 pm

Thanks for the link this will help alot.

Dragonwizard
Top Rater

Post by Dragonwizard » November 14th, 2013, 3:31 pm

Pikafido wrote:got my 3 accounts now active including playtime but still no rewards to choose. anyone knows how many time it is between active account and add playtime and reward?
It takes "about one week"

Source link for below info

Game Time, In-Game Mounts, and Pets

About one week after a recruit purchases one month of game time, the veteran player will be granted one free month of game time automatically. Veteran players can get more than one month of free game time for recruiting multiple people.

About one week after a recruit purchases two months of game time, the veteran player can select one of eight epic pet or mount rewards to add to their collection. To claim an earned reward, follow these steps:

Log in to World of Warcraft. If you’re eligible to claim a mount or pet, you’ll see a notification that you’ve earned a Recruit A Friend Reward.
Open your Friends List and click the Recruit A Friend button in the upper-right corner.
Choose one mount or pet and click Claim Reward to add it to your account-wide collection.
Note: Credit card subscriptions only bill once the account has used up all available game time (including free time from the promotion).

I actually got the discount link from Vaetki here in the trade forum so all credit goes to her for finding it. 8-)
Last edited by Dragonwizard on November 15th, 2013, 6:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dragonwizard
Top Rater

Post by Dragonwizard » November 15th, 2013, 10:56 am

Still looking for some RaFs.

Phlogiston
Pet Score:4747
BattleTag®:Phlogiston#1786

Post by Phlogiston » November 15th, 2013, 1:22 pm

Dragonwizard wrote:I actually got the discount link from Vaetki here in the trade forum so all credit goes to him for finding it. 8-)
Her. ;-)

Dragonwizard
Top Rater

Post by Dragonwizard » November 15th, 2013, 6:16 pm

Phlogiston wrote:Her. ;-)
Fixed 8-)

Ziv
Top Rater
Pet Score:13832
Realm:Suramar-us

Post by Ziv » November 15th, 2013, 8:45 pm

ILU for your battlechest link. I ordered mine Monday, paid $20 for the battlechest, I called today about it, they issued me a month of game time on my main account. They offered to re do the order, but that would mean I'd have to wait another week for my pet & ATM I'm losing patience as it is lol.

And thank you so much.

Shadewraith
Pet Score:4057
BattleTag®:ocmsbutrknyf#1103

Post by Shadewraith » November 15th, 2013, 9:01 pm

I'm interested in your soul trader. Can we work something out?

Dragonwizard
Top Rater

Post by Dragonwizard » November 16th, 2013, 7:07 am

Shadewraith wrote:I'm interested in your soul trader. Can we work something out?
Sure add me and we can chat.

Dragonwizard
Top Rater

Post by Dragonwizard » November 17th, 2013, 8:03 am

Still looking, I'd also be willing to trade things just for game time.