Free Anubis x2, for a laugh.

Arrange pet trades on US and Oceanic servers.
Shiranui
Realm:Cenarius-us
Free Anubis x2, for a laugh.

Post by Shiranui » November 13th, 2013, 4:13 pm

So I got an extra of these farming CC rep. & I want to give it away, but it's not going to be first serve; it'll be first laugh, tell me in a few words how you will care for your Anubisath Idol... The Mummy comes to mind for a weird reason.

So, first person to get a laugh out of me gets it, & hopefully, it'll be to a good home.

This 'contest' ends on Thursday 8p pacific... Enjoy making each other laugh & GL ^_^ - please include your battletag & I will update the first post with the winning quote, & add your battletag if you win & contact you via in game.
Last edited by Shiranui on November 14th, 2013, 11:10 am, edited 2 times in total.

Angelwings626
MVP
Pet Score:12264
Realm:Kil'jaeden-us

Re: Free Anubis, for a laugh.

Post by Angelwings626 » November 13th, 2013, 5:09 pm

***I am going to try for this for a friend who I know who needs this pet***

But if he was my Anubis, I would take him on long walks in the sandy dunes of a beach. Feed him grapes while laying along side him/her on a rug by a fire side.

I would give him/her massages before and after every pet battle. Tend to his/her wounds, and shower him with treats.

We would travel all over Azeroth, Pandaria, Icecrown, anywhere he/she would desire.

I have maxed out in my cooking and all professions so he/she would not have to worry about any finances or food as I can afford and will afford him/her the very best.

Think you are on my friends list already =D.

SmallPaul84
Pet Score:4338
BattleTag®:SmallPaul84#1866
Realm:Medivh-us

Post by SmallPaul84 » November 13th, 2013, 7:01 pm

If I had an Anubisath Idol, I would be such a good master. I wouldn't be abusive or mean. I would be kind and benevolent. I would always say considerate things like, "Good morning Anubisath Idol", because I think Anubisath Idols would appreciate courtesy, just as much as real people. My Anubisath Idol would never want for anything. If he played music, I would give him an instrument. If he liked to draw, a pencil I would give him. And my Anubisath Idol wouldn't have to sleep on the floor. I'd give him an old mattress or a futon I bought off Craigslist. We would be so happy, me and my Anubisath Idol. We would do everything together! I would watch him fight. He would win for me. And when we got hungry, he would watch me eat. Yes, we would almost be like friends. If I had an Anubisath Idol.

SmallPaul84#1866
Last edited by SmallPaul84 on November 14th, 2013, 11:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Commm
Pet Score:1568
Realm:Mannoroth-us

Post by Commm » November 13th, 2013, 7:07 pm

If I had this Anubisath Idol, I would give it away because I already have 3, just like if I had another kid.

Arcanimus
Pet Score:4483
BattleTag®:arcanimus#1483
Realm:Mal'Ganis-us

Post by Arcanimus » November 13th, 2013, 7:11 pm

I would name him Clay, and we'd host Azerothian Idol together. Every week we'd have guest raid boss judges. The first would be Teron Gorefiend.

We'd make everyone sing for our amusement.
It would be glorious.

Ashiva
Pet Score:3116
BattleTag®:Ashiva#1784
Realm:Malygos-us

Post by Ashiva » November 13th, 2013, 9:47 pm

I'd hug him and squeeze him and love him... And call him george

And just in case it isn't obvious.. Ashiva#1784
Last edited by Ashiva on November 13th, 2013, 10:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Pinrut
Pet Score:13856
Realm:Nagrand-us

Post by Pinrut » November 13th, 2013, 9:53 pm

I don't want the pet, I just want to say:
Endless pedicures

Zahira
MVP
Pet Score:10951
Realm:Archimonde-us

Post by Zahira » November 13th, 2013, 10:01 pm

So this string walks into a bar, sits down at the bar and says "hey bartender, get me a beer" The bartender says I'm sorry we don't serve string here.
The string gets up and walks out all pissed off, and ties himself in a knot and messes up his hair and goes back into the bar and sits down and says again "hey bartender, get me a beer", the bartender looks at him and says "hey aren't you that same string I just threw out of here"
the string says "no I'm a frayed knot"
=D that is my favorite joke of all time, I hope it makes you laugh even if you don't give me the pet.
Zahira#1279
Zahira#1279

Myfurion
Pet Score:13667
Realm:Sargeras-us

Post by Myfurion » November 13th, 2013, 11:15 pm

Not actually in this for the pet, just want to share my chemistry joke.

So Argon walks into a bar, where the bartender tells him " Sorry, we don't serve noble gases here". Argon doesn't react.

Pinrut
Pet Score:13856
Realm:Nagrand-us

Post by Pinrut » November 14th, 2013, 2:32 am

Oh, jokes!

Did you hear the one about the kidnapping?

He woke up

Shinii
Top Rater
Pet Score:5470
BattleTag®:Shini#1888
Realm:Zul'jin-us

Post by Shinii » November 14th, 2013, 2:48 am

I would rename this guy and call him betty

and betty and i would have lots of fun, we can give each other pedicures and talk about "boys" hahahaha

just kidding

although i would still call him betty

Aerozia
Pet Score:8990
BattleTag®:Aerozia#1505
Realm:Skullcrusher-us

Post by Aerozia » November 14th, 2013, 5:46 am

If I had this Anubisiath idol, He'd be the best master ever. We'd train everyday, each week he'd take me to the Underbelly of Utgarde Keep and enter me in the Human-battle Tournament! Whereas i'd slap-fight my way to victory, fighting various other famous Human-master Tamers, like Lil' Ragnaros(he always seems to think things happen too early), The Singing Sunflower(He has such a lovely voice, you'd never know his hobbies are fixing old Mechanohogs and drinking Dwarven Stout with the guys, Blossoming Ancient, Sinister Squashling, and Terrible Ternip) and Murkimus the Gladiator(I've over heard some of his speeches, very motivating, even if no one is quite sure what he's mmmrrgrrrlling.)
When the tournament is over, and I lie beet-red, slapped silly, i'll look up proudly from where I lay on the ground at Anubisiath Idol. He will proceed to pull off some of his bandage and wrap my face it in, and lead me out of there and home, on his tiny tiny, Windrider Cub mount.

Shiranui
Realm:Cenarius-us

Re: Free Anubis x2, for a laugh.

Post by Shiranui » November 14th, 2013, 7:32 pm

contest ends at 8p pacific, please include your battle tag for winner contact, I'll try & squeeze in another AQ run hopefully get a second Anubis to give off.