!!WTB!! New RAF Pets

Arrange pet trades on US and Oceanic servers.
Bob850
Pet Score:3046
BattleTag®:Bob#11850
Realm:Stormrage-us
!!WTB!! New RAF Pets

Post by Bob850 » November 12th, 2013, 3:50 pm

It seems the RAF program is back up along with four new pets. Looking to buy the new RAF pets. The total cost would be $50 through the blizzard store for each pet; $20 for the battlechest and $30 for 2 month game time. Willing to trade any pet around the 50-65k range for 1 new pet or multiple lower pets that add up to that value per new pet. Also willing to provide gold on stormrage if that's what you prefer. I have all in-game tradeable pets.

How it works:
1) You provide me with your email address. I sent you a RAF invite to the email you provide me (it can be same email you currently use on your current wow account). Follow the instructions in the email.
2) You buy the battlechest ($20) and two separate 1 month subscription ($15 each) through blizzard store.

or

1) I provide you with my email address and you gift me the battlechest ($20) and two separate 1 month subscription ($15)

List of some available pets

Ethereal Soul-Trader
Viscous Horror

Spectral Tiger Cub
Dragon Kite
Rocket Chicken
Tuskarr Kite
Bananas
Hippogryph Hatchling

Kovok
Blackfuse Bombling
Droplet of Y'Shaarj
Gooey Sha-ling

Darkmoon Rabbit
Crawling Claw
*Have all in game tradeable pets available

*** Looking to buy RAF x4 for all new pets.

Bob#11850

Tekulve2012
Pet Score:4376
BattleTag®:kingsfoiler#1479
Realm:Sisters of Elune-us

Re: !!WTB!! New RAF Pets

Post by Tekulve2012 » November 12th, 2013, 5:50 pm

Hey Bob
We chatted about a week ago about a Baneling trade possibility... I mentioned I had one other trader interested to check in with first before buying and trading the pet.

The Baneling will cost me approx 95$ Can.

Depending on what you can offer, I could use that cash and help you get 2 of these RAF pets

We should chat in game if you're interested

Bob850

Post by Bob850 » November 12th, 2013, 6:24 pm

Sounds good. I'll contact you in-game so we can discuss the details:)

Denverrunner
MVP
Pet Score:6503
BattleTag®:denverrunner#1152
Realm:Arathor-us

Post by Denverrunner » November 12th, 2013, 6:49 pm

Hi Bob,

I would do RAF for one of your pets! My week is pretty hectic with raiding and my personal life, so I could set it up over the weekend.

My main interest is the crawling claw. Let me know if this is something you are interested in doing!

Tekulve2012

Post by Tekulve2012 » November 12th, 2013, 8:23 pm

Right... So it would be Thurs before I could get this done but if you can get an RAF pet for a Claw then jump at that!
I can't compete with that type of offer..meaning I'd be looking for more for my 50 or 100$

I might get a chance for a quick chat tomorrow but will be on for sure thurs

Bob850

Post by Bob850 » November 12th, 2013, 8:30 pm

I already set up a deal with Denverrunner but I still need 3 more RAF. Im going for all four pets. Im sure we can come up with a deal that'll satisfy us both for your 2 RAF. We can discuss details next time your online. I'm not in a particular hurry so Thursday is fine.

Tekulve2012

Post by Tekulve2012 » November 13th, 2013, 7:40 pm

Hi there Bob
An update from me. I looked into the RAF process. Some aspects of it don't work for me. I'm going to hold off and either just get a Baneling code to trade or buy a ROFire box of boosters.

Sorry about not getting the RAF pets/mount to you but I may hit you up in game about the Baneling if my 1st trader doesn'tgo for it

I know a lot of WCP members really want the previously unavailable pets but the Baneling will likely continue to hold value so I can shelve it if need be

Denverrunner
MVP
Pet Score:6503
BattleTag®:denverrunner#1152
Realm:Arathor-us

Post by Denverrunner » November 14th, 2013, 2:03 am

Thanks Bob!

Bob850

Post by Bob850 » November 14th, 2013, 12:11 pm

Tekulve2012 wrote:Hi there Bob
An update from me. I looked into the RAF process. Some aspects of it don't work for me. I'm going to hold off and either just get a Baneling code to trade or buy a ROFire box of boosters.

Sorry about not getting the RAF pets/mount to you but I may hit you up in game about the Baneling if my 1st trader doesn'tgo for it

I know a lot of WCP members really want the previously unavailable pets but the Baneling will likely continue to hold value so I can shelve it if need be
Thanks for the update Tekulve2012. Do you know what aspect of the RAF process doesnt work for you? I've already done the RAF process 3 times these past two days so I only need it one more time. I tried to make the process as simple as possible. What I did is have the person purchase the battlechest and 2 separate 1 month game times, all through the blizzard store, and have them "gift" them to me via my email address. That way blizzard sends me an email with the battlechest and game card codes. Anyway, I'm not in a particular hurry to find the last RAF pet but thanks for keeping me updated.

In regards to the Baneling. I already own a Baneling so I dont need that pet anymore. What I'm really after is the Fetish Shaman (Diablo 3 Collector's Edition). Im not sure how you are in regards to funds but the D3 CE cost about $150. If you have not purchased the Baneling code yet, and are interested, Im willing to to trade basically any pet(s) for this CE. I'm even willing to overpay for it if you can somehow get this pet code instead of the baneling. Let me know if you have any interest in this/ Im not in a hurry so I can wait until you find a relatively cheaper one.

Bob850

Post by Bob850 » November 14th, 2013, 6:11 pm

Still Looking for 1 more RAF.

Yinzara
MVP
Pet Score:6597
Realm:Boulderfist-us

Post by Yinzara » November 28th, 2013, 7:20 pm

I'll do it for the Viscous Horror :) Yinzara#1868 or just send me a message on here. I might not be online until Sunday.