H-LF Unborn Valkyr - DONE ty Ang

Arrange pet trades on US and Oceanic servers.
Shiranui
Realm:Cenarius-us
H-LF Unborn Valkyr - DONE ty Ang

Post by Shiranui » November 10th, 2013, 12:36 am

looking for one of these spawns for my best friend in game who's usually on from 4-9p pacific during the week, the weekends kind of vary from sometime morning, afternoon to around the same time frame in the evening. They work hard, & don't have the time to get one though they have looked with no val'kyr...

I am not sure how the invite would work I guess I'd have to give them your battle-tag when one is found, but I want it to be a surprise, rather than leaking that I am offering something for it.

Now to the offer; I have a bunch of minor pets which probably aren't worth the spawn value, so I do have an extra Sand Scarab, or Rascal Robot, I'm sure you'd probably prefer the higher valued pet, if that'd please anyones fancy please let me know, it'd just make my day to help them get one of these pets.

Miauen#1509
Last edited by Shiranui on November 10th, 2013, 1:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Melmo
MVP
Pet Score:11106
BattleTag®:Melmo#1842
Realm:Whisperwind-us

Re: H-LF Unborn Valkyr

Post by Melmo » November 10th, 2013, 12:52 am

Lots of people are willing to do stuff like this for free, I'm not on at those times otherwise I'd try to help ;)

Mwebly
Pet Score:10448
BattleTag®:Webly#1586
Realm:Wyrmrest Accord-us

Post by Mwebly » November 10th, 2013, 1:07 am

Shiranui,

I was given lots of help in finding my first Val'kyr and have learned the tricks since then. I would be happy to help you and your friend find one. Add my battletag and whisper me when I am next online. I usually play within the hours you quoted and I would not accept anything in trade for helping, since I'll just be paying forward for the help I received.

Tatra
Pet Score:4589
Realm:Hellscream-us

Post by Tatra » November 10th, 2013, 1:10 am

add me tatra#1894 if im on and you guys are on ill check a few low pop realms for ya

Shiranui
Realm:Cenarius-us

Post by Shiranui » November 10th, 2013, 1:01 pm

hello thank you for your offers - I added Tatra , Mwebly I cannot find your battletag --- mine's in the original post - as of 10am pst today my friend is online