Gone

Arrange pet trades on US and Oceanic servers.
Vaetki
Pet Score:1919
BattleTag®:snowskin#1517
Realm:Thrall-us
Gone

Post by Vaetki » November 5th, 2013, 4:40 pm

Traded~
Last edited by Vaetki on November 6th, 2013, 11:01 am, edited 2 times in total.

Ravnhawk
MVP
Pet Score:6534
BattleTag®:ravnhawk#1272
Realm:Zul'jin-us

Re: Droplet of Y'shaarj for trade

Post by Ravnhawk » November 5th, 2013, 4:45 pm

What TCG pets are you looking for. I believe I have a Little XT and a Nightsaber Cub. I think I have an extra Eye of the legion and a purple puffer. There's one more but my memory is failing me atm. ravnhawk#1272

I'll be off and on at different times to night so hit me up.

Vaetki

Post by Vaetki » November 5th, 2013, 4:58 pm

Ravnhawk wrote:What TCG pets are you looking for. I believe I have a Little XT and a Nightsaber Cub. I think I have an extra Eye of the legion and a purple puffer. There's one more but my memory is failing me atm. ravnhawk#1272

I'll be off and on at different times to night so hit me up.
Was hoping for a Bananas possibly, rather than low end TCG pets. Those all sell for relatively cheap on my realm :3

Melmo
MVP
Pet Score:11106
BattleTag®:Melmo#1842
Realm:Whisperwind-us

Post by Melmo » November 6th, 2013, 12:48 am

Honestly though, Bananas is worth twice as much as a Droplet, I'd suggest opening up to Ravnhawk's offer or offering other pets in addition to the droplet :)

Vaetki

Post by Vaetki » November 6th, 2013, 10:20 am

Melmo wrote:Honestly though, Bananas is worth twice as much as a Droplet, I'd suggest opening up to Ravnhawk's offer or offering other pets in addition to the droplet :)
Well not all server prices are the same. I've bought a Bananas for as low as 15k. I'm not interested in the pets Ravn offered up although I appreciate the offer. I'm looking to get offers only, not opinions. :)

Melmo
MVP
Pet Score:11106
BattleTag®:Melmo#1842
Realm:Whisperwind-us

Re: Level 25 Droplet of Y'shaarj for trade

Post by Melmo » November 6th, 2013, 10:54 am

Well if you've truly seen a Bananas for that price then you can easily sell your Droplet on that server and get a Bananas yourself. I'm just trying to help you, as you won't get any bites on a 1:1 trade for Bananas with just a Droplet. You'd likely get more interest in your post if you offered another pet or 2. I don't NEED a droplet but I like helping my fellow traders out and if an offer was fair I'd go for it. Anyways, free bump for your post and best of luck ;)