spineclaw crab for trade

Arrange pet trades on US and Oceanic servers.
Azzbringer
Pet Score:2541
Realm:Medivh-us
spineclaw crab for trade

Post by Azzbringer » October 25th, 2013, 5:17 pm

I have a spineclaw crab and a pierre to trade, looking for something equally as hard to get in trade like,

Sky Golem
blackfuse bombling
kavok

Or even trade of 1 for droplet of y'shaarj

Azzbringer

Re: spineclaw crab for trade

Post by Azzbringer » October 27th, 2013, 7:42 pm

bump

Mushalor
Top Rater

Post by Mushalor » October 27th, 2013, 7:55 pm

For what it's worth, what I've seen on Illidan-H and Stormrage-A, spineclaw crab and pierre are worth about 7kish and 10kish (give or take a few depending on market fluctuations), while Sky Golem, BFB, Kovok, and Droplet average about 30-50k, 17-30k, 17-30k, and 17-25k respectively.

You're probably better off offering both pets for one, or get another pet to add to that pool for the mount. Good luck!

(Of course I state this, and watch, you'll find someone to do that trade anyway. I won't underestimate the individual values players place depending on their own personal thoughts on availability and cost. I just wanted to offer my 2 copper to help.)

Azzbringer

Post by Azzbringer » October 28th, 2013, 2:54 pm

I was trying to say 2 pets for 1, and the value of the crab varied from 7k to 25k depending on the server it was all over the place. I think its worth much more then 7k because in the 4 weeks i was farming for one i only killed maybe 13 rare crabs and everyone is saying to me that they were having about the same luck which makes it a expensive item.

In the end I did trade the crab and 10k for a sky golem.

Mushalor
Top Rater

Post by Mushalor » October 28th, 2013, 3:10 pm

Like I said, personal value often trumps the market prices--and actually, I agree with you about the difficulty of farming with it.

I'm very glad you got your trade. :)