WTS Gregarious Grell Lv 25 to buy cheaper pet to give away

Arrange pet trades on US and Oceanic servers.
Killua
Pet Score:3004
BattleTag®:Kira#1388
Realm:Madoran-us
WTS Gregarious Grell Lv 25 to buy cheaper pet to give away

Post by Killua » October 22nd, 2013, 12:07 pm

Hi guys im selling a Gregarious Grell what am I looking for well a lot of cheap pets and by cheap pets I don't mean vender pets there are a lot of sub 1k pets that well we all find trash but are very usefull for new players im looking for a gold as much as I can get so I can buy cheap pets like Lil Wolf Runts Phionix Bitters and sorta like that. the winning bid will be credited if they like on the Donators list you get yourself a Level 25 pet and a lot of players get pets they need ^^
Last edited by Killua on October 22nd, 2013, 1:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Digem
MVP
Pet Score:13800
Realm:Fizzcrank-us

Re: WTS Gregarious Grell Lv 25 for charity

Post by Digem » October 22nd, 2013, 12:33 pm

What the hell is this a joke?
Don't waste people's time here.
Go into trade chat and be a troll.
Let us pet trainers have are forum in peace!

Killua

Post by Killua » October 22nd, 2013, 12:43 pm

how am i being a troll im just trying to get as much gold as possible for a pet to buy as many cheap pets as possible to give away to other players, im not trying waste people time i even said wts gregarious grell lv 25 for charity if you looked at my other thread you would see i really am giving away free pets. besides if you dont want to buy a Lv 25 gregarious Grell why did you even come into this thread in the first place? Btw the reason im selling 1 is because by the end of the week ill have 4 and 1 of those grell well could be given to just 1 person or instead it could be used to buy a lot of pets to help out a lot of people...

Bistromath
Pet Score:3055
Realm:Stormrage-us

Post by Bistromath » October 22nd, 2013, 1:25 pm

Digem wrote:What the hell is this a joke?
Please try to be less disrespectful.

Killua

I'm not sure I'm tracking what your plan is here, but from what I can tell is you have a 25 Grell you want to sell so you can buy non vendor pets to give to people who are new pet collectors?

Honestly if I was a fresh collector I would want the Grell over some cheap non vendor pet. Cause to be honest with you the Grell is a cheap pet (between 2k-8k) from what I've found on undermine journal. Someone new would enjoy the Grell more so if they can't afford to spend real money for a TCG pet.

Peanutty
Pet Score:9635
Realm:Kil'jaeden-us

Post by Peanutty » October 22nd, 2013, 1:33 pm

I would suggest maybe rewording the subject line, maybe that was what was confusing? While it's nice that you want to help other players when I saw "for charity" I thought you were looking to make a cash donation to a charitable organization, and so I was interested to see what you were looking for. I didn't realize it wasn't for an actual charity like Make A Wish or whatever.

Killua

Post by Killua » October 22nd, 2013, 1:37 pm

Bistromath wrote:
Digem wrote:What the hell is this a joke?
Please try to be less disrespectful.

Killua

I'm not sure I'm tracking what your plan is here, but from what I can tell is you have a 25 Grell you want to sell so you can buy non vendor pets to give to people who are new pet collectors?

Honestly if I was a fresh collector I would want the Grell over some cheap non vendor pet. Cause to be honest with you the Grell is a cheap pet (between 2k-8k) from what I've found on undermine journal. Someone new would enjoy the Grell more so if they can't afford to spend real money for a TCG pet.
From what im seeing on the big 3 of Illdian Horde Tichandrus Horde and Mal'Ganis the main pet servers where you find stuff cheaper then other servers the going rate for a none leveled one is like 8k, and your right 1 person might move to have 1 grell. yet im sure a lot more people would be happy with a lot of different pets why help just 1 person with a real good pet when I can use that 1 great pet and buy a lot of great pets that don't have the same value as It and help out more people....?

Killua

Post by Killua » October 22nd, 2013, 1:39 pm

Peanutty wrote:I would suggest maybe rewording the subject line, maybe that was what was confusing? While it's nice that you want to help other players when I saw "for charity" I thought you were looking to make a cash donation to a charitable organization, and so I was interested to see what you were looking for. I didn't realize it wasn't for an actual charity like Make A Wish or whatever.
there you go ^^

Brisela

Re: WTS Gregarious Grell Lv 25 to buy cheaper pet to give aw

Post by Brisela » October 22nd, 2013, 3:38 pm

Yes I would like a level25 grell and I can give you many pets I have 745 plus pets

Brisela

Sibi
Top Rater
Pet Score:10062
BattleTag®:sibylline#1481
Realm:Emerald Dream-us

Post by Sibi » October 22nd, 2013, 5:17 pm

Perhaps instead of gold (as everyone is not on your realm and what you can buy for said gold varies by realm) you should have people bid sets of cheapish pets they would be willing to trade against your lvl 25 grell. This way there's no gold involved, a high end collector could get the grell or a newer collector with a lot of lowish pets that generally won't bring in much for trade could get the grell and you still get low end pets to gift to people.

Killua

Post by Killua » October 22nd, 2013, 5:31 pm

Sibi wrote:Perhaps instead of gold (as everyone is not on your realm and what you can buy for said gold varies by realm) you should have people bid sets of cheapish pets they would be willing to trade against your lvl 25 grell. This way there's no gold involved, a high end collector could get the grell or a newer collector with a lot of lowish pets that generally won't bring in much for trade could get the grell and you still get low end pets to gift to people.
very true but how could I word that where its not that confusing? and im not asking for gold on my server it would be on there server like I said I would go take the gold they gave me and buy a lot of smaller stuff to give away... I just want to help people because so many people on here have helped me out so much

Brisela

Post by Brisela » October 22nd, 2013, 5:41 pm

What type of pets are you looking for and is 20 to 1 pets ratio good for you?

Brisela

Killua

Post by Killua » October 22nd, 2013, 5:43 pm

lol bri im giving you a grell anyways once we get done with our pl job if you just want do donate those 20 pets you could just do that ^^

Sibi
Top Rater
Pet Score:10062
BattleTag®:sibylline#1481
Realm:Emerald Dream-us

Post by Sibi » October 22nd, 2013, 6:00 pm

Right, I understood you weren't talking about your realm. I'm just saying the amount of pets you could buy for the set amount of gold would vary from realm to realm. If people bid sets of pets in trade for the Grell you would know in advance exactly what you are getting. This way people with tons of low end pets but no gold or ability to purchase tcg pets from the site could have a go at getting the Grell. Lots of avid collectors (like myself) probably have a ton of low end pets sitting around collecting dust/taking up space (2 bank tabs full). Or even a new collector could get in on the chance to grab the Grell. Its a nice idea. I'm just thinking a pet bidding war would go over better than a gold bidding war. (just my two cents since the post immediately spawned a hostile comment)

Killua

Post by Killua » October 22nd, 2013, 6:12 pm

Sibi wrote:Right, I understood you weren't talking about your realm. I'm just saying the amount of pets you could buy for the set amount of gold would vary from realm to realm. If people bid sets of pets in trade for the Grell you would know in advance exactly what you are getting. This way people with tons of low end pets but no gold or ability to purchase tcg pets from the site could have a go at getting the Grell. Lots of avid collectors (like myself) probably have a ton of low end pets sitting around collecting dust/taking up space (2 bank tabs full). Or even a new collector could get in on the chance to grab the Grell. Its a nice idea. I'm just thinking a pet bidding war would go over better than a gold bidding war. (just my two cents since the post immediately spawned a hostile comment)
very true so how should I type this out if? ill just copy and paste it the way you think I can type it out without it being confusing

Digem
MVP
Pet Score:13800
Realm:Fizzcrank-us

Post by Digem » October 22nd, 2013, 6:23 pm

Killua wrote:how am i being a troll im just trying to get as much gold as possible for a pet to buy as many cheap pets as possible to give away to other players, im not trying waste people time i even said wts gregarious grell lv 25 for charity if you looked at my other thread you would see i really am giving away free pets. besides if you dont want to buy a Lv 25 gregarious Grell why did you even come into this thread in the first place? Btw the reason im selling 1 is because by the end of the week ill have 4 and 1 of those grell well could be given to just 1 person or instead it could be used to buy a lot of pets to help out a lot of people...

let's see you misspelled everything. are asking for gold for some "charity". I don't know seems fishy to me

Killua

Post by Killua » October 22nd, 2013, 7:24 pm

Digem wrote:
Killua wrote:how am i being a troll im just trying to get as much gold as possible for a pet to buy as many cheap pets as possible to give away to other players, im not trying waste people time i even said wts gregarious grell lv 25 for charity if you looked at my other thread you would see i really am giving away free pets. besides if you dont want to buy a Lv 25 gregarious Grell why did you even come into this thread in the first place? Btw the reason im selling 1 is because by the end of the week ill have 4 and 1 of those grell well could be given to just 1 person or instead it could be used to buy a lot of pets to help out a lot of people...

let's see you misspelled everything. are asking for gold for some "charity". I don't know seems fishy to me
lol yet the thread right under this called Giving away free pet has people posting thanks for the free pet yup you are so correct do you really not have a life or just mad that unlike you some people want to help out new players because when I was new at pet battling people helped me out?

btw just incase you try to act you cant find the post here Is a link [url]http://www.warcraftpets.com/community/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=7619[/url]

Sweetdr0ps
Top Rater
Pet Score:9135
BattleTag®:Sweetdr0ps#1199
Realm:The Forgotten Coast-us

Post by Sweetdr0ps » October 22nd, 2013, 8:15 pm

holy shit guys solid idea or not, this person was trying to be nice to other people stop criticizing him, if you dont like the agenda or the trade then move along xD

Bistromath
Pet Score:3055
Realm:Stormrage-us

Post by Bistromath » October 22nd, 2013, 8:31 pm

This is starting to look more like OP is just fishing for profit. All you're doing right now is making people suspicious of your
"generosity". If people are willing to give you their "cheap" pets, and you want to give those to new collectors then go for it. However asking for gold will get you slammed on any forums.

This rule reminds me if you OP.

Rules of Acquisition

48. The bigger the smile, the sharper the knife.

Killua

Post by Killua » October 22nd, 2013, 9:04 pm

Bistromath wrote:This is starting to look more like OP is just fishing for profit. All you're doing right now is making people suspicious of your
"generosity". If people are willing to give you their "cheap" pets, and you want to give those to new collectors then go for it. However asking for gold will get you slammed on any forums.

This rule reminds me if you OP.

Rules of Acquisition

48. The bigger the smile, the sharper the knife.
[pet]Phoenix Hatchling[/pet] AH Price 400 Gold
[pet]Chrominius[/pet] AH Price 400 Gold
[pet]Zandalari Anklerender[/pet] 400 Gold Along with all the other ones
[pet]Terrible Turnip[/pet] 85 Gold
[pet]Direhorn Runt[/pet] 400 Gold
[pet]Anubisath Idol[/pet] 1.2k Gold if you try
[pet]Lil' Bad Wolf[/pet] 700 Gold
[pet]Peddlefeet[/pet] 100 Gold
[pet]Tranquil Mechanical Yeti[/pet]700 Gold

Those are the kind of pets im trying to get if you like you can bid instead of "straight gold" just use those value and list the pets our bidding with... and guess what they will be added to the list once the "sale" is done but if you don't trust what im doing then that's fine ^^ there are other grells for trade/sale

Brisela

Post by Brisela » October 22nd, 2013, 10:19 pm

I have those pets you are looking for and I would like to have 2 grells from you one for me and one for my friend :D

Brisela