Trading my Dandelion frolicker.

Arrange pet trades on US and Oceanic servers.
Fiorela
Top Rater
Pet Score:9040
BattleTag®:FelixArgyle#1765
Realm:Moon Guard-us
Trading my Dandelion frolicker.

Post by Fiorela » September 26th, 2013, 1:55 am

I have 2 one is 18 other is level 1

Looking for Kovok or Blackfuse Bombling

Or 150kg on High pop servers .

Blabbit
Pet Score:3114
Realm:Rivendare-us

Re: Trading my Dandelion frolicker.

Post by Blabbit » September 26th, 2013, 1:59 am

Just a heads up, they severally buffed the spawns for these in a hotfix. Not sure they will hold their value.

Fiorela
Top Rater

Post by Fiorela » September 26th, 2013, 2:42 am

4.) Remember, different people place a different value on pets. If you see a trade that isn't in your price or trade range, feel free to make a counter-offer, but do not flame the OP or accuse him/her of gouging. If you don't like the terms of the deal, leave peacefully and look for another deal.

Luxxy
Top Rater
Pet Score:3423
BattleTag®:Retraxx#1868
Realm:Mok'Nathal-us

Post by Luxxy » September 26th, 2013, 4:12 am

Blabbit wrote:Just a heads up, they severally buffed the spawns for these in a hotfix. Not sure they will hold their value.
They may have increased the spawning of them BUT it still does not drop that much at all. I have seen people doing the crystal all day and getting even up to 4 scarys but no pet. the chance at getting it is still really pretty low.

Faelar
Top Rater
Pet Score:6744
BattleTag®:Faelar#1331
Realm:Thrall-us

Post by Faelar » September 26th, 2013, 4:26 am

I am glad to see the spawn rate of those sprites increased. But even so I think it was wrong of someone to come in and say it on a new account. Also you were WAY out of bounds there Fiorela. Most of us older posters don't pull that kind of junk.

Kaputt
Pet Score:2856
BattleTag®:kaputt#1861
Realm:Frostmourne-us

Post by Kaputt » September 26th, 2013, 5:20 am

Chill guys. Babbit pointed out the increased drop rate. If that is a FACT, and it's really implemented, I'm glad he did point it out. Still, increased drop rate does not mean it drops a lot and it's stil very rare, so poster, if u value it highly, u can just reject the offers below what you expect. Anyway most of pet trading is about negotiation and most of us know the worth of the pets we have so his post should not affect you that much. I do think u were overly aggressive in your response though. Can we all pls try to maintain a certain level of courtesy here?

PS: Nighta made some very good points.

Faelar
Top Rater
Pet Score:6744
BattleTag®:Faelar#1331
Realm:Thrall-us

Post by Faelar » September 26th, 2013, 5:25 am

Very well said Nighta. I will be the first to admit I totally act like a jerk on the main WoW forums sometimes because that is just what you have to do sometimes to get trolls to leave you be and do your business. But on this website we hold ourselves to a higher standard because we love what these forums have done for us. Given us a mostly troll free environment to talk trades, haggle out deals and discuss pets.

Yes I think someone coming into your thread and saying information about the pet spawn rate might be out of line but that is for the mods to decide as well. Let's try and keep conversations civil and if civility can not be had then please just stay silent and let things pass.

Doobjanka
MVP
Pet Score:9260
BattleTag®:Doobjank#1625
Realm:Madoran-us

Post by Doobjanka » September 26th, 2013, 5:36 am

Okay, pet is for trade, it was stealth-buffed tonight (The crystal spawn, doesn't mean you'll get a pet!) and people pointed it out. This topic should be back on track. Please, keep it civil. Pets are for fun, not to stress out about.
Proudly volunteering to this website since 11/09!

Fiorela
Top Rater

Post by Fiorela » September 26th, 2013, 5:57 pm

Sold both for 100kg each . on a high pop server thanks close it .