WTS/WTT Vicious Horror completed

Arrange pet trades on US and Oceanic servers.
Osteen
Realm:Stormrage-us
WTS/WTT Vicious Horror completed

Post by Osteen » September 16th, 2013, 9:19 am

Hello,

I recently obtained a Vicious Horror and would like to see if anybody's interested with all of the rage over 5.4 pets now. I don't have a specific list of pets/mounts I'm looking for so taking all offers. I also have most TcG and 5.4 so if you want to offer me a mount, I can toss in other pets or gold to make it fair I'm also selling it on Stormrage (A) and Illidan (H). If you would like to buy it on those servers please let me know as well.

Thanks for all the offers of the vengeful porcupettes. I recently got a few and don't need them anymore.

Thanks

My btag is osteen27#1703
Last edited by Osteen on September 19th, 2013, 7:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Osteen

Re: WTS/WTT Vicious Horror

Post by Osteen » September 16th, 2013, 7:31 pm

Bump

Luxxy
Top Rater
Pet Score:3423
BattleTag®:Retraxx#1868
Realm:Mok'Nathal-us

Post by Luxxy » September 16th, 2013, 8:09 pm

what would you take for it ? have a couple of the 5.4 pets

Truweildude
Top Rater
Pet Score:13724
Realm:Aerie Peak-us

Post by Truweildude » September 16th, 2013, 8:24 pm

I'd very much like that pet. My work schedule just doesn't allow me the opportunity for regular raids. I'd be willing to give ya 3-4 25 mechs, or what ever you might like, (except tcg pets). I also have the 4 carp (all lvl 1) but I could lvl some thing for you. Or that's another option loan me a few of your pets you want lvl'd, I can usually get 1 to 25 in a day. My real cash is limited so I can't affor to really trade any tcg pets, or pet store pets. But let me know asap what you'd like, or what you think is fair. I'm on AP (A) and Madoran (H). Logantruweil is my main on AP, all of my alts are also truweil, so you can /who truweil and find me, on Madoran I'm Ýahweh.

Osteen

Post by Osteen » September 16th, 2013, 8:58 pm

Luxxy wrote:what would you take for it ? have a couple of the 5.4 pets
Hey Luxxy, I was looking for vengeful porcupette and dandelion frolicker mainly as far as 5.4 pets go.
Truweildude wrote:I'd very much like that pet. My work schedule just doesn't allow me the opportunity for regular raids. I'd be willing to give ya 3-4 25 mechs, or what ever you might like, (except tcg pets). I also have the 4 carp (all lvl 1) but I could lvl some thing for you. Or that's another option loan me a few of your pets you want lvl'd, I can usually get 1 to 25 in a day. My real cash is limited so I can't affor to really trade any tcg pets, or pet store pets. But let me know asap what you'd like, or what you think is fair. I'm on AP (A) and Madoran (H). Logantruweil is my main on AP, all of my alts are also truweil, so you can /who truweil and find me, on Madoran I'm Ýahweh.
Hey Tru,

Thank you for the offers but I'm looking for other pets for the Horror at the moment.

Truweildude
Top Rater

Post by Truweildude » September 16th, 2013, 9:03 pm

I'll farm you a vengeful, might take me a couple days, but I'll do it if your willing to trade for that. And the mechs were just suggestions, like I said, if there was anything else you might want let me know, and I'll see what I can do.

Tylandria
Top Rater
Pet Score:4719
BattleTag®:Tylandria#1777
Realm:Elune-us

Post by Tylandria » September 17th, 2013, 1:17 am

I have a Vengeful Porcupette available for trade.

Edit: Sorry, I didn't mean this to seem rude or anything. I do have the pet available for trade. I'm really seeking a Vicious Horror and getting one would mean a great deal to me. Half awake when posting this and I feel I was rude. Sorry about that! >_<
Last edited by Tylandria on September 17th, 2013, 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kaputt
Pet Score:2856
BattleTag®:kaputt#1861
Realm:Frostmourne-us

Post by Kaputt » September 17th, 2013, 11:50 am

Interested in that too. Feel free to take a look at my thread and tell me what u desire

Truweildude
Top Rater

Re: WTS/WTT Vicious Horror completed

Post by Truweildude » September 26th, 2013, 7:05 am

Have you made the trade yet? If you have let us know instead of leaving us hanging.

Osteen

Re: WTS/WTT Vicious Horror completed

Post by Osteen » September 26th, 2013, 8:28 am

I added completed in the title a few days ago.