WTT my Grunty for your Viscous Horror

Arrange pet trades on US and Oceanic servers.
Mwebly
Pet Score:10448
BattleTag®:Webly#1586
Realm:Wyrmrest Accord-us
WTT my Grunty for your Viscous Horror

Post by Mwebly » August 29th, 2013, 11:37 pm

I have an unscratched Grunty card and would like to trade for the ToT pet Viscous Horror
Post here or contact me in-game if you are interested.

EDIT:
Wow. Thanks for all the information and advocacy folks, this is why I posted here rather than any other forums, and as you all easily surmised I am not a professional pet trader. I actually came by my second Grunty by mistake and while I knew it was worth more than a Horror, I figured folks interested in it would offer more to sweeten the pot, especially if several people posted that they were interested. Truth is, I don't know enough about trade values to have made a fair initial post that got much action, so I am really quite pleased that my ignorance has paid off, mostly due to the goodness of the people on these forums. I'll be on most of the day tomorrow and will try to contact everyone who is interested and we can make a deal. I am willing to send the card if you would like to re-sell it or to give you the code if you are going to redeem it.
Last edited by Mwebly on August 30th, 2013, 1:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ablutos
Realm:Blackrock-us

Re: WTT my Grunty for your Viscous Horror

Post by Ablutos » August 29th, 2013, 11:39 pm

contact me in game
Aidan#1312
your grunty is worth more than a horror.

On a sidenote i have no real interest in this trade (unless your willing to ship the card) then i can give ya a offer of something like Horror + Rocket Chicken + Hippogrph Hatchling + Crawling claw.

However after someone traded a Grunty for a crawling claw... i would prefer not to see someone taken advantage of again.
Last edited by Ablutos on August 29th, 2013, 11:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Luxxy
Top Rater
Pet Score:3423
BattleTag®:Retraxx#1868
Realm:Mok'Nathal-us

Post by Luxxy » August 29th, 2013, 11:47 pm

what he said ^^^

Dasaq
Top Rater
Pet Score:8012
BattleTag®:Dasaq#1184
Realm:Bleeding Hollow-us

Post by Dasaq » August 29th, 2013, 11:48 pm

If you rly want a horror though I have one for you!

Retzilla
Pet Score:9965
BattleTag®:Retzilla#1433
Realm:Aman'Thul-us

Post by Retzilla » August 29th, 2013, 11:49 pm

ill do that please add me i still need my grunty.. can add to it.
Last edited by Retzilla on August 29th, 2013, 11:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Luxxy
Top Rater

Post by Luxxy » August 29th, 2013, 11:50 pm

Grunty is worth far more then a horror. Be fair

Luxxy
Top Rater

Post by Luxxy » August 29th, 2013, 11:51 pm

Ablutos wrote:contact me in game
Aidan#1312
your grunty is worth more than a horror.

On a sidenote i have no real interest in this trade (unless your willing to ship the card) then i can give ya a offer of something like Horror + Rocket Chicken + Hippogrph Hatchling + Crawling claw.

However after someone traded a Grunty for a crawling claw... i would prefer not to see someone taken advantage of again.
Agree

Phaidra
Top Rater
Pet Score:13848
Realm:Firetree-us

Post by Phaidra » August 30th, 2013, 3:30 am

Luxxy wrote:Grunty is worth far more then a horror. Be fair
^ This

Nymphis
Pet Score:10073
BattleTag®:Nymphye#1206
Realm:Exodar-us

Post by Nymphis » August 30th, 2013, 9:27 am

Lol just to put it out there, the grunty has sold, in the last week or so, on ebay for a range of $100-250 (using completed listings). So that, basing the conversion on the usual $1=1k, puts his worth around 100k-250k, (give or take as people tend to value items like this as higher than the conversion).

Now while a horror is down to about 80-90k (for a lvl 1), and doesn't really match up with price, it's not that far off from the low end of the spectrum (personally I'd be splitting the difference and going for about 175k-200k as that seems to be the average ebay price).

Personally, I'm sorry to see what has happened on the forums lately with regards to trades and people's reactions to them. While a few (one specifically) weren't fair at all to many of our standards, and while we wish we could have helped that person make a more accurate valuation, we don't have a right to be flaming traders. QUOTING THE FIRST POST BY THE MODS:

4.) Remember, different people place a different value on pets. If you see a trade that isn't in your price or trade range, feel free to make a counter-offer, but do not flame the OP or accuse him/her of gouging. If you don't like the terms of the deal, leave peacefully and look for another deal.

The OP here has every right to accept or decline the offers coming in, but if he really wants a horror for his grunty, it is HIS choice people. All we can do is counter offer or refuse to trade with the person lowballing.

Faelar
Top Rater
Pet Score:6744
BattleTag®:Faelar#1331
Realm:Thrall-us

Post by Faelar » August 30th, 2013, 9:34 am

Yes he has the right to accept any trade he wishes, but we are trying to inform that he has a valuable pet and we don't want to see a repeat of what just happened. No one is flaming anyone in this thread either.

Nymphis
Pet Score:10073
BattleTag®:Nymphye#1206
Realm:Exodar-us

Post by Nymphis » August 30th, 2013, 10:19 am

Definition: Flaming, also known as bashing, is hostile and insulting interaction between Internet users, often involving the use of profanity.

Lol it may not be directed at any one person, but it is hostile and if I were a poster with an offer or the OP, I'd be disconcerted, and honestly, worried whether or not I was going to get yelled at about the whole thing. There are ways to put it that don't involve direct or indirect accusations. (re: first two paragraphs of my original post).

That being said, we have all hijacked this person's post enough. GL Mwebly. I'm sure you'll find someone who will give you a good deal for your baby murloc :)

Angelwings626
MVP
Pet Score:12264
Realm:Kil'jaeden-us

Post by Angelwings626 » August 30th, 2013, 11:41 am

If it wasn't for these people I would have made some bad trades already. IE, Tyrael for CE Vanilla. When I posted people were quick to let me know exactly what it was worth. For that I am greatful!

So for all you watchdogs, thank so much. XOXOX.

Zebutan
Pet Score:3081
Realm:Bleeding Hollow-us

Post by Zebutan » August 30th, 2013, 12:28 pm

i can do VH+ if you are still interested

Zebutan#1483

Measure
Top Rater
Pet Score:2626
BattleTag®:Trademark#1391
Realm:Lothar-us

Post by Measure » August 30th, 2013, 3:15 pm

viscous horror + hippogryph+ whatever extra pet I got I can offer that if you want.

Measure
Top Rater
Pet Score:2626
BattleTag®:Trademark#1391
Realm:Lothar-us

Post by Measure » August 30th, 2013, 4:27 pm

sorry my vh is no longer available going to cancel/retract my offer. gl man

Mwebly
Pet Score:10448
BattleTag®:Webly#1586
Realm:Wyrmrest Accord-us

Post by Mwebly » August 31st, 2013, 12:52 pm

Trade done. Thanks Ablutos! And thanks to everyone else who offered trades and advice.