(US) Trading lvl 25 Darkmoon Rabbit for... Darkmoon Rabbit?

Arrange pet trades on US and Oceanic servers.
Lonestarr1337
Pet Score:3478
Realm:Korgath-us
(US) Trading lvl 25 Darkmoon Rabbit for... Darkmoon Rabbit?

Post by Lonestarr1337 » August 24th, 2013, 10:48 pm

Confused? Well here are the details.

I'm seeking someone willing to part ways with their S/S breed Darkmoon Rabbit. I currently have a level 25 B/B Darkmoon Rabbit, so in my opinion it is more than a fair trade, especially if you're more of a collector/seller than battler. Depending on the realm, faction, population, etc., a pre-leveled 25 battle pet normally adds 5-7 thousand gold to its worth.

If you don't understand breeds, there are a multitude of addons one can download to check pet stats, and I'm sure this website as a wealth of complicated information, but in case you're not sure at level 1 Darkmoon Rabbit that is S/S has 152 HP, 9 power, 14 speed.

I'm willing to make a level 1 character on any realm and faction and meet you in a capitol city, as I feel monetary compensation is not necessary.

"Why should I take you up on this trade?" you may ask, "Is this a scam? Is your B/B Darkmoon Rabbit cursed? Will it systematically slaughter my other, more valuable battle pets!?"

No, this rabbit is just fine. I'm putting together different team types in anticipation for 5.4, and a S/S rabbit is part of it. I really like the Darkmoon Rabbit's skillset, so I don't want to just cop out and use a Grasslands Cottontail or something.

If you're willing to make this deal happen, please PM me so we can exchange battle tag information, or simply server/character names.

Thank you for your time!