(US) Trading pet stones for gold or pets (or a V. Horror!)

Arrange pet trades on US and Oceanic servers.
Pinrut
Pet Score:13878
Realm:Nagrand-us
(US) Trading pet stones for gold or pets (or a V. Horror!)

Post by Pinrut » August 20th, 2013, 7:11 am

Hello all!

I'm assuming this is the right forum for this - it seemed like the best fit :)

Having received (earlier today) the last pet stone I needed to upgrade my pets, I find myself with an abundance of flawless family pet stones. I get a sick joy out of farming blue wild pets, so I don't really have much use for them, even with 5.4 looming.

As such, I'd like to off-load them. Ideally I'd prefer gold (which I'll take on your server), but if you can't do gold, I'll listen to pet offers on very easy to sell pets (so the legendary bag pandas, the pandaren spirit pets, etc.), but my preference is definitely for gold.

Alternatively, if someone wants to try and nut out a deal for all of them that involves a Viscous Horror, I'm listening!

I have:
10 Humanoid
15 Dragonkin
10 Elemental
8 Magic
12 Undead
9 Aquatic

1 Flying
1 Beast
3 Critter
3 Mechanical

Will cement numbers when the servers are back up.

Looking at around 1k per stone any except the Mechanical, Beast, Critter and Flying stones, which I'll say 2k for (they were the last ones I finished so I would assume they have the most pets to be upgraded!).

If we're on the same page, please add Turnip#6350 and we'll see if we can work out a deal.
If you like Wowprogress, my main is Turnip on Nagrand US; or you click my name and see my collection here - there is no pet that you'll be trading me that I don't already have!

If my prices are way off, please let me know.

Happy pet collecting!
Last edited by Pinrut on August 20th, 2013, 8:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Pinrut
Pet Score:13878
Realm:Nagrand-us

Re: (US) Trading pet stones for gold or pets (or a V. Horror

Post by Pinrut » August 20th, 2013, 6:36 pm

I'd also like to add, I'm still doing my dailies, so if there are particular stones you'd want to try reserve, I'm probably okay with that too :)