Odd Ethereal Soul Trader Activity?

Arrange pet trades on US and Oceanic servers.
Vaetki
Pet Score:1919
BattleTag®:snowskin#1517
Realm:Thrall-us
Re: Odd Ethereal Soul Trader Activity?

Post by Vaetki » August 24th, 2013, 11:38 pm

Faelar wrote:Yeah I had a level 1 on my server trying to push a soul-trader and a kite yesterday. I usually find them in Orgrimmar and inspect them. I always look to see how many achievement points they have. For example during the spectral tiger cub dupe usually they accounts only had 10 achievement points with Going Down? as the only achievement earned. This time the level 1 has about 80 points and had Going Down and some of the newbpie pet battling ones, like level a pet to 3 and 5 and some of the other minor ones. The only difference is this level 1 account earned some of those achievements a few months ago. So I am just keeping track, the next time I see a level one I look to see if it is the same account or someone else. I look for a pattern like that to help provide evidence that there is a dupe going on. But yes it is looking very fishy on ST and Dragon Kites right now.
Just to confirm for Thrall, seeing these more and more frequently now and from multiple level 1 toons. Dragon Kites going for 60k, Soul-Traders going for 160k. Advertising as "cheap" and the "last one" available. It's a shame. :/

Pinrut
Pet Score:13878
Realm:Nagrand-us

Post by Pinrut » August 25th, 2013, 3:14 am

Have seen the same thing on US Mal'Ganis - Dragon KItes and Ethereal Soul-Traders "only have the one"

Faelar
Top Rater
Pet Score:6744
BattleTag®:Faelar#1331
Realm:Thrall-us

Post by Faelar » August 25th, 2013, 3:21 am

yeah looks like we got another dupe epidemic on our hands. This one not quite as massive as the spectral kitten flood of a month ago though. Still all the same. Really sad