WTT My 2009 Grunty CE for your CE or TCG pets

Arrange pet trades on US and Oceanic servers.
Retzilla
Pet Score:9965
BattleTag®:Retzilla#1433
Realm:Aman'Thul-us
Re: WTT My 2009 Grunty CE for your CE or TCG pets

Post by Retzilla » August 11th, 2013, 10:32 pm

rocket chicken plus SoA or pygmy

SmallPaul84
Pet Score:4338
BattleTag®:SmallPaul84#1866
Realm:Medivh-us

Post by SmallPaul84 » August 11th, 2013, 11:10 pm

Sent you a BTag request. I have a Dragon Kite I'd be willing to trade.

Faelar
Top Rater
Pet Score:6744
BattleTag®:Faelar#1331
Realm:Thrall-us

Post by Faelar » August 12th, 2013, 3:38 am

Yup Holyalliance has the right of it, Grunty has been traded 2 or 3 times in the past month and at minimum is Soul-trader level or dragon kite + rocket chicken + other pets.

Nightabsm
Pet Score:6772
BattleTag®:Nighta#1141
Realm:Sargeras-us

Post by Nightabsm » August 12th, 2013, 4:22 am

Ouch =( Was totally trying to work out a deal and just removed me.. (Only got to start my offer with a Soul-Trader and Hippogryph >.<)

Thanks for the consideration though, I guess. Best of luck.

Faelar
Top Rater

Post by Faelar » August 12th, 2013, 4:47 am

Not sure why they removed you, that was a pretty good offer to open with

Beana
Top Rater
Pet Score:13368
BattleTag®:Beana#1484
Realm:Area 52-us

Post by Beana » August 12th, 2013, 5:05 pm

Grunty is 250k... You need to get your value from him.

Nightabsm
Pet Score:6772
BattleTag®:Nighta#1141
Realm:Sargeras-us

Post by Nightabsm » August 12th, 2013, 6:45 pm

No denying that. Though as I mentioned it was an opening offer.

If you'd like a play by play, when he politely declined, I proceeded to ask if there were any pets in particular he was on the search for. He continued to reply with Rocket Chicken and Deathy. When I went to reply, Unknown was not able to be found. ;P

I mean, if I offended him with my offer, he didn't seem to show it. All he said was he wasn't looking for those pets.

For the record though, the response on the post was to him in particular. I was trying to find a way to send him a private message via the website (after this happened) and could not figure out how to do so and made a post here, though I digress from the topic of the post, lol.

I wished him the best of luck on this trade and I do mean it. I don't know if his final decision was he wanted a Rocket Chicken+Deathy, but this was mentioned before I was removed. So if you have those, he's interested. ;)

Faelar
Top Rater

Post by Faelar » August 13th, 2013, 8:07 am

Well when basing things off of ebay prices you'll want to base them on the buy it now or when the auctions complete.
Rocket chicken's are a steady 60-90k gold pet depending on realm and sell at this often. The ones that do sell on ebay usually seem to go around the 60-80 range as well.

As far as dragon kite goes ebay tends to be higher than the in game price for this item, but this pet is also a 80-100k pet on multiple realms.

Ablutos
Realm:Blackrock-us

Post by Ablutos » August 13th, 2013, 9:22 am

More or less what Faelar said,
your price off ebay doesn't dictate the value of things and 1:1 is too simplistic.
Your also using gold values and ebay values when it suites you and dismiss it when it weakens your case eg Spectral Tiger cub you put at 30k? yet its still $100+ on ebay.. then you jump to a Dragon kite and value it at 50k because its $50 on ebay? (and its higher than $50) so because its $50 your valuing it at 50k yet I've never see one lower than 80k in game (usually 100k+).

Holyalliance wrote: Price are the legit range thats being sold in Server Frostmourne now

Rocket Chicken 40k gold in ebay its 40 use...so price should drop to about 35k
Spectral Tiger Cub 30k gold yes...that cheap...many are going for 50k in the AH and no one is buying...
Any other CE items like Deathy (90k gold) , etc.
Dragon Kite 45 USD now in ebay..AH is ending... in few hours time...might go up to 50 USD...

cheers
I dont want to derail your thread but my main is on FM and well.. those prices are so far from the truth.

Ablutos

Post by Ablutos » August 13th, 2013, 10:38 am

Holyalliance wrote:
Ablutos wrote:More or less what Faelar said,
your price off ebay doesn't dictate the value of things and 1:1 is too simplistic.
Your also using gold values and ebay values when it suites you and dismiss it when it weakens your case eg Spectral Tiger cub you put at 30k? yet its still $100+ on ebay.. then you jump to a Dragon kite and value it at 50k because its $50 on ebay? (and its higher than $50) so because its $50 your valuing it at 50k yet I've never see one lower than 80k in game (usually 100k+).

Holyalliance wrote: Price are the legit range thats being sold in Server Frostmourne now

Rocket Chicken 40k gold in ebay its 40 use...so price should drop to about 35k
Spectral Tiger Cub 30k gold yes...that cheap...many are going for 50k in the AH and no one is buying...
Any other CE items like Deathy (90k gold) , etc.
Dragon Kite 45 USD now in ebay..AH is ending... in few hours time...might go up to 50 USD...

cheers
I dont want to derail your thread but my main is on FM and well.. those prices are so far from the truth.

Disagree as well...Fact: Server Frostmourne...Seller agrees to sell spectral tiger cub for 50k gold but i denied...
As for dragon kite yes its expensive in the AH but not in ebay...theres one ending now in ebay for 45-50 USD...
after-all its a TCG "useless" item...

not something thats a CE pet or item thats unabtainable anymore...
I dont mean to be negative or offensive in anyway (just to clear that up) this is a free trade forum you can ask for whatever you want! you could make a thread tiny green carp for soul-trader if you wanted too. However, you can disagree all you want but facts are facts. Yes cubs are 60-70k or so but all other TCG on FM is expensive I'm merely stating if your going by USD $$ prices for one item (Dragon Kite) you can't then not use USD $$ for another item and use its gold value (spectral tiger cub). Not to mention gold:$$ isn't always an easy 1:1 conversion.

As to TCG being "useless" i could counter and say a TCG can be caged and sold so you can make your money back if you ever needed to sell the pet for whatever reason while a C/E or code you can't resell so your stuck with the pet.

For rough price estimations your Grunty would be considered around 225-250k by most on the forums, a Soul-Trader around 180-200k a Dragon Kite around 100k and a Chicken around 70k.

The last Grunty i recall that sold on the forums was for a ST + 3 or 4 5-10k pets (which was cheaper than it was worth)

Anyways goodluck with the sale and hope you find what your after. :)

Faelar
Top Rater

Post by Faelar » August 13th, 2013, 11:10 am

yeah I think you are on the right track now Holy, a rocket chicken + dragon kite + 30k would be a great deal for both sides on that type of trade.

Ablutos

Post by Ablutos » August 13th, 2013, 11:13 am

Holyalliance wrote:thx for your info"

well..ill be happy to have rocket chicken+dragonkite and 30k gold in this case
I may be interested in buying it for straight gold depending how much your after/mixture of tcg/gold since were on the same server if you like you can hit me up on Aidan#1312.
Last edited by Ablutos on August 13th, 2013, 11:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Garyoak
Pet Score:217
BattleTag®:Avalanche#1867
Realm:Bladefist-us

Post by Garyoak » August 13th, 2013, 11:20 am

Mindsets and values seem to have shifted, but just to toss this info into the mix - the value of TCG pet isn't going to drop like Spectral Tiger Cub's unless they are exploited into the game the same way. There is a very specific reason why the cub, Onyx Panthers, and Haunting Spirit keep popping up so cheap on every server.