[US] Kia's trade list! LF Legion Pets!

Arrange pet trades on US and Oceanic servers.
Kiamoni
Pet Score:5828
BattleTag®:Kiamoni#1473
Realm:Thrall-us
Re: [US] Kia's trade list (LF 2 stones, leveling) Gryphon Ha

Post by Kiamoni » February 13th, 2014, 11:36 pm

@Kiella: Skye is currently working on 15 pets, and may be working on more, once finished with this lot, but I'll add you in game, and see if you have certain breeds of some of the pets I want leveled, because I don't want the breeds changed on some of them. The Gryphon, with Shipping comes to just over $30, so about 30 pets leveled would be the ballpark for that one, and I would get it shipped directly to you, and e-mail you a screenshot of the purchase, and any updates as they go through. For some reason, there is no e-mail associated with getting things from the blizzard.gear.com site, as I've had an order in for a week, now, and still have received no e-mail (they've been really backed up due to the return of physical items, so it only got confirmed and shipped, today).

Kiella
Pet Score:13842
BattleTag®:Elena#1284
Realm:Zul'jin-us

Post by Kiella » February 14th, 2014, 5:18 am

Kiamoni wrote:@Kiella: Skye is currently working on 15 pets, and may be working on more, once finished with this lot, but I'll add you in game, and see if you have certain breeds of some of the pets I want leveled, because I don't want the breeds changed on some of them. The Gryphon, with Shipping comes to just over $30, so about 30 pets leveled would be the ballpark for that one, and I would get it shipped directly to you, and e-mail you a screenshot of the purchase, and any updates as they go through. For some reason, there is no e-mail associated with getting things from the blizzard.gear.com site, as I've had an order in for a week, now, and still have received no e-mail (they've been really backed up due to the return of physical items, so it only got confirmed and shipped, today).
Sounds good- if possible I'd ideally like to have the gryphon shipped to me here in Canada, which would run about $6 more, but if you do not have 36 pets left you need leveled or anything else you're looking for that I could trade, then I could also just have it shipped to my brother in the U.S. I'm sure we can work something out. Maybe some of my pets will actually even sell on Mal'Ganis :) Feel free to add me in game once you know what pets you still need leveled and we can see what we can come up with.

Kiamoni

Post by Kiamoni » February 14th, 2014, 9:56 am

@ Kiella: You're in Canada, as well? I figured if I shipped directly to the person I was trading with, it would save me having that extra shipping charge (not that I won't do it, as I'd still be saving the additional charges for shipping from my address). But I'm sure I still have at least 36 pets to level... the list I've made doesn't even include my multitudes of pets at level 10/11! Haha!

Edit: Forgot to mention that I'll add you after I get home from work, this evening. I've got to leave, soon, but we can certainly discuss options once I'm home!

Kiamoni

Post by Kiamoni » February 14th, 2014, 11:56 pm

@Kiella: I've added you, now. Gimme a shout, next time we're both on at the same time! We can discuss what 36 pets to level, and other things! I look forward to dealing with you!

Also, bump!

Angelwings626
MVP
Pet Score:12264
Realm:Kil'jaeden-us

Post by Angelwings626 » February 15th, 2014, 2:04 am

Kia, I got two more stones for you.

Kiamoni

Post by Kiamoni » February 15th, 2014, 1:05 pm

@Angel: The stones I need, now, are limited to Horde side, and one has to be on BWR, so I can upgrade my second guild pet. The other stones I have 2 still left, one for the Argent Squire I should obtain, today, and one for the Sky Lantern, once it's eligible to be upgraded (doesn't work, right now, for some reason). But thank you for the offer, either way!

Kiamoni

Post by Kiamoni » February 15th, 2014, 4:58 pm

I'm looking for 2 boe stones, again, these ones limited to Proudmoore on the Alliance side, for my alliance guild pets. And I got my one on BWR, thanks to Mott the druid selling me his from the Alliance via neutral AH. Both made a good deal, since they sell for 7.5k horde side, and he wasn't getting any bites, ally. 5k well spent!

Kiamoni

Post by Kiamoni » February 16th, 2014, 9:33 am

Bumping to the top! 2 BoE stones on Proudmoore and 20 pets leveled to 25 for me will net you a Gryphon Hatchling, shipped directly to you! And I will also e-mail you screen-shot updates on the process as it goes along!

Kiella

Post by Kiella » February 16th, 2014, 8:54 pm

Thanks again for the trade- wonderful person to trade with :)

Kiamoni

Post by Kiamoni » February 16th, 2014, 10:04 pm

As are you, Kiella! Let me know if you're ever in need of game time, or anything like that, and we can hook each other up, again! =D

Gorus
Pet Score:1283
Realm:Thorium Brotherhood-us

Post by Gorus » February 17th, 2014, 2:11 am

Kia, add me in: Gorus#1286

Kiamoni

Post by Kiamoni » February 20th, 2014, 9:00 pm

Bumping to the top. Pet/Mount issue, if it is affecting you, is addressed in the main post. Please adhere to that request.

Kiella

Post by Kiella » February 22nd, 2014, 12:03 am

Sent you a PM re: pet leveling :)

Kiamoni

Post by Kiamoni » February 22nd, 2014, 11:11 pm

In response to the PM, Kiella, if I still need leveling come pre-order time, I will certainly be up for it! (I'm going to be ordering a big box CE version for myself, just because I have the boxes for all but classic in CE's, already)

Kiamoni

Re: [US] Kia's trade list Gryphon Hatchling ft!

Post by Kiamoni » March 9th, 2014, 10:07 pm

Looks like half of my remaining cageable's are done, now, and within the next couple weeks, they should all be done! Woot! So after that, I'll have to level them all, myself, and work on getting the WoL CE and Classic CE, as well as Tyrael and Murky. Saddly, these are going to be my own cash spent, unless I can somehow manage to get enough rare pets to trade for the WoL CE.

Kiamoni

Re: [US] Kia's trade list Gryphon Hatchling ft!

Post by Kiamoni » March 28th, 2014, 1:38 pm

On my last list of leveling from Angelwings! Still looking for WoL CE to complete my collection! Other than that, they're going to have to be my money spent.

Kiamoni

Re: [US] Kia's trade list! LF SCII WoL CE!

Post by Kiamoni » March 29th, 2014, 10:10 pm

Thanks to Angelwings, I am now down to having untradable/uncageable pets needing to be leveled to 25. If you haven't already, check out her pet leveling thread, here on WCP! She is amazingly trustworthy! I've entrusted as many as 8-9 pets to her, overnight, so she could level them while I slept/worked, and always, they were returned within a day or two, fully leveled!

Now to work on gearing my hunter, as well as leveling all my BoP pets to 25.

And I have all the hunter challenge pets from MoP, including the 4 different colors of Portent the Quillen of the Vale of Eternal Blossoms!

Have an epic night, everyone, and I will hopefully have some prospective offers of WoL tomorrow!

Kiamoni

Post by Kiamoni » April 18th, 2014, 8:45 pm

Bump, still looking for WoL. Hoping I can get a really good deal for it, and get someone else something they really want!

Kiamoni

Post by Kiamoni » June 14th, 2014, 8:49 pm

So I am currently transferring my main, Kraza the hunter, from Undermine to Thrall, and will be looking to get some gold, there, once I've arrived. I have some pets I can trade, mind the list on the front page is not up to date. And I'm still looking for WoL CE for the Mini-Thor!

Carolglrs
Pet Score:4793
BattleTag®:carolglrs#1737
Realm:Twisting Nether-us

Post by Carolglrs » June 15th, 2014, 7:11 pm

Hey, Kia, I can probably help you w/ some of the items on your list! :)

Add me so we can talk, carolglrs#1737.