Offering Hippohatchling for $20 Guild Namechange.

Arrange pet trades on US and Oceanic servers.
Ablutos
Realm:Blackrock-us
Offering Hippohatchling for $20 Guild Namechange.

Post by Ablutos » June 13th, 2013, 8:44 am

Not sure if this is against the rules? however since people buy codes from ebay and sell them im guessing its not. My old guild wants to start raiding on a different serer and i got a bargain price on a lvl 25 guild and i don't want to have to xfer another toon over (since its faction+server xfer+guild which would be $60) however the name sucks, so what i want to do is invite someone to the guild you pay the $20 for the name change and pass GM back and ill give you a Hippogryph Hatchling since i have a couple laying around (which is around 40k? gold) since most people put he CE codes at about 1:1 ie a $180 code gets you a 180k pet i think 1:2 $20 name change for a 40k pet is fair.

I will not go first, however i have 6-7+ references on WPC and even more on the official wow forums.

Dragonwizard
Top Rater
Pet Score:6685
BattleTag®:Dragonwizard#1388
Realm:Hellscream-us

Re: Offering Hippohatchling for $20 Guild Namechange.

Post by Dragonwizard » June 13th, 2013, 9:29 am

I'm interested, I'll talk to you later today.
"Even when you are winning soundly, you must always give your opponent a way to retreat with honor. If you don't, then he has no reason to surrender. He will fight until the bitter end, and you will pay a larger price for victory."

Dasaq
Top Rater
Pet Score:8012
BattleTag®:Dasaq#1184
Realm:Bleeding Hollow-us

Post by Dasaq » June 13th, 2013, 2:55 pm

I could do it as well if dragon is unable to

Dasaq#1184

Kandystryper
MVP
Pet Score:9027
BattleTag®:Squishy#1137
Realm:Zul'jin-us

Post by Kandystryper » June 13th, 2013, 6:16 pm

seems fair to me and not against TOS - the only difference is he is asking someone off wow forums and not someone alrdy in said guild - it would be essentially the same if he had someone alrdy in the guild just become GM, name change it then return it and be compensated. But then again, I am a bit more liberal about such things ^.^

Ablutos

Post by Ablutos » June 13th, 2013, 10:50 pm

The way i described it may have been sketchy but i dont believe it could possibly be against the TOS there is no interaction between him using my account (i would never give my account info to someone, let alone someone i dont know!) or me using his account its simple, i give him GM of my guild then he goes into his bnet pays $20 and changes the name to the desired name i want then he gives me GM back and i give him the Hippogryph Hatchling The Hippo card on TCGLoot is $70 and on ebay its around $45-50 so its a win-win all around! When people ask for people to pay for transfers there is interaction with accounts etc. I did have someone in the guild offer to do it but his one of those guys that when he does you a favour he expects you to return the favour even if he says he doesnt! (whether its being fed loot unfairly, given free gold etc) and i hate being in the position of "owing" someone even if its in game.

Septunie
Pet Score:4292
Realm:Cenarion Circle-us

Post by Septunie » June 14th, 2013, 12:00 am

It's not against TOS, but it's not a supported service either. Just make sure it's done with someone trustworthy, as the Game Master department won't be able to help if something goes wrong. Also, I believe that guild master transactions require being the guild leader (and having an authenticator) for at least 7 days! >< So that could complicate things a bit.

Mushalor
Top Rater

Post by Mushalor » June 14th, 2013, 2:08 am

I still regret trading my hatchling away since I'd had it from the time they released the card, so if for some reason all the other offers to do this fall through, I'm more than willing to step in.

Lughnasadh
MVP
Pet Score:13532
BattleTag®:Lughnasadh#1795
Realm:Stormrage-us

Post by Lughnasadh » June 14th, 2013, 9:04 pm

I would be willing to help if needed.

Ablutos

Post by Ablutos » June 14th, 2013, 10:15 pm

Havn't seen Dragon online (our timezones conflict horribly) but ill give him another day otherwise ill move on to the next person as i need to get this done ASAP.

Dasaq
Top Rater
Pet Score:8012
BattleTag®:Dasaq#1184
Realm:Bleeding Hollow-us

Post by Dasaq » June 14th, 2013, 10:20 pm

Ah ok. I should be around until 2am cst today if you feel like doing it earlier

Ablutos

Post by Ablutos » June 14th, 2013, 11:50 pm

Ill give him a day since i've made 5-6 successful trades with Dragon previously! and he knows i <3 him but yeah if i don't catch him tomorrow the trade is yours since i need this guild renamed etc before raid reset ideally.

Dragonwizard
Top Rater

Post by Dragonwizard » June 15th, 2013, 5:39 am

Ablutos wrote:Havn't seen Dragon online (our timezones conflict horribly) but ill give him another day otherwise ill move on to the next person as i need to get this done ASAP.

Isn't that the truth lol. Hopefully I see you online sometime this afternoon but if not by all means go with someone else as I don't want to hold you up.
"Even when you are winning soundly, you must always give your opponent a way to retreat with honor. If you don't, then he has no reason to surrender. He will fight until the bitter end, and you will pay a larger price for victory."

Ablutos

Post by Ablutos » June 15th, 2013, 5:45 am

how many hours til you reckon you will be on?

Dragonwizard
Top Rater

Post by Dragonwizard » June 15th, 2013, 5:49 am

Well I can be on in about 6 1/2 hours (currently at work) for long enough to do this. If you can't be on then what time do you think you'll be on?

Ablutos

Post by Ablutos » June 15th, 2013, 5:58 am

Dragonwizard wrote:Well I can be on in about 6 1/2 hours (currently at work) for long enough to do this. If you can't be on then what time do you think you'll be on?
I highly doubt ill be on its 9pm atm so in 6 1/2 hours it will be 3:30am, il try and check when i wake up and see if your on which would be about 12 hours, although tomorrow is Sunday so i might sleep in :?

Dragonwizard
Top Rater

Post by Dragonwizard » June 15th, 2013, 6:02 am

Yeah it's 7am for me atm. Ok well I will try and get on in about 14 hours (let you sleep in :) ), if your on great, if not then no hard feelings for you moving on.

Ablutos

Post by Ablutos » June 16th, 2013, 11:01 am

Completed, another smooth trade with Dragon.