Murkablo for trade (maybe lol)

Arrange pet trades on US and Oceanic servers.
Dragonwizard
Top Rater
Pet Score:6685
BattleTag®:Dragonwizard#1388
Realm:Hellscream-us
Murkablo for trade (maybe lol)

Post by Dragonwizard » May 29th, 2013, 6:20 am

This is my third code for Murkablo and I have still yet to learn one as I keep getting some really good offers for it that makes it worth my while to trade. I am really considering learning this one myself but figured I would post here first to see if someone makes me an offer I just can't refuse. If I don't get an worth while one by Saturday I am just going to learn it.

I will not be doing a first come first serve, this one will be best offer or nothing. Please post your offers here so that everyone that is interested can see where it's at and have a fair chance. If you don't want your name with your offer (for whatever reason) PM me through WCP and I will post it for you.
"Even when you are winning soundly, you must always give your opponent a way to retreat with honor. If you don't, then he has no reason to surrender. He will fight until the bitter end, and you will pay a larger price for victory."

Faelar
Top Rater
Pet Score:6744
BattleTag®:Faelar#1331
Realm:Thrall-us

Re: Murkablo for trade (maybe lol)

Post by Faelar » May 29th, 2013, 6:22 am

My offer is NOTHING! Learn the pet! But for real, good luck trading it :)

Tahsfenz
Top Rater
Pet Score:3920
BattleTag®:Tahsfenz#1414
Realm:Moon Guard-us

Post by Tahsfenz » May 29th, 2013, 6:24 am

The sinister squashling offer still stands!

Mystical
Pet Score:6048
BattleTag®:Mystical#11881
Realm:Ragnaros-us

Post by Mystical » May 29th, 2013, 7:27 am

Tahsfenz wrote:The sinister squashling offer still stands!
Lol... You know, someone in my realm offer me once a sinister squashling for my dragon kite xD but he wasn't kidding... hahaha he told me: is rare like your kite too... I have screenshots hahaha, but the screenshots are in another language :?

On topic: I don't have any of the murlocs pets yet... I will see what I can offer and will post here.. Cos I really would love to have 1...

Cirol
Pet Score:10581
BattleTag®:Cirol#11616
Realm:Earthen Ring-us

Post by Cirol » May 29th, 2013, 12:57 pm

Pygmy Direhorn
Coilfang (lady vash'j pet)
lil' bad wolf
1 of each panda
1 of each pandaria spirit
tideskipper
Managerie Custodian

Amethystdrac
Pet Score:9263
Realm:Proudmoore-us

Post by Amethystdrac » May 29th, 2013, 3:20 pm

I have nothing worthwhile to trade for that (although I sure wish I did!), just wanted to say @Mystical that is HILARIOUS. Every so often I facepalm IRL at the ridiculous things people say in WoW.

Ablutos
Realm:Blackrock-us

Post by Ablutos » May 29th, 2013, 6:31 pm

ill kick you off with a Rocket Chicken + Darkmoon Eye offer, since the others have been really low or no offers yet.

Saasan
Top Rater
Pet Score:5353
BattleTag®:Dredre#1692
Realm:Thrall-us

Post by Saasan » May 29th, 2013, 6:46 pm

Tahsfenz wrote:The sinister squashling offer still stands!
I will see your squashling and raise you an imperial silkworm!

Tahsfenz
Top Rater
Pet Score:3920
BattleTag®:Tahsfenz#1414
Realm:Moon Guard-us

Post by Tahsfenz » May 29th, 2013, 7:15 pm

I should put a disclaimer when I post running jokes in dragon's threads. I think if dragon gets another serious squashling trade offer he might come through the computer and smack me.

Dragonwizard
Top Rater

Post by Dragonwizard » May 30th, 2013, 5:24 am

Tahsfenz wrote:I should put a disclaimer when I post running jokes in dragon's threads. I think if dragon gets another serious squashling trade offer he might come through the computer and smack me.
Must resist urge to comment, must resist......resist.......must......people...take...serious...must...resist...........urge to bah screw it Tahs squashling, rabbit, squashling noooooo must resist...........
"Even when you are winning soundly, you must always give your opponent a way to retreat with honor. If you don't, then he has no reason to surrender. He will fight until the bitter end, and you will pay a larger price for victory."

Dragonwizard
Top Rater

Post by Dragonwizard » May 31st, 2013, 5:26 am

Still looking as nothing so far has caught my interest yet.

Morrior
Pet Score:6758

Post by Morrior » May 31st, 2013, 11:34 am

Id start out with ..

Eye of the Legion
Landro's Lichling
Lil Bad Wolf
H/H Filthling
Any/All of the Rare Whelplings

and of course, i'll throw in a sinister squashling ;P

Or look up my account and see if there is anything you would be interested in. I also have a ton of upgrade stones.

Butterstuff
Pet Score:3375
Realm:Tichondrius-us

Post by Butterstuff » May 31st, 2013, 12:51 pm

My entire collection of pets and/or gold on horde side Tichondrious is open for you to choose from. Let me know what you'd take for it.

Mystical
Pet Score:6048
BattleTag®:Mystical#11881
Realm:Ragnaros-us

Post by Mystical » May 31st, 2013, 2:05 pm

I'd like to know if a dragon kite is in your list of wants for your Murkablo.. I have only 1 Dragon kite now, from my own collection, and I really love it u.u But, I'd love to have at least 1 of the murlocs in my collection..

Dragonwizard
Top Rater

Post by Dragonwizard » June 1st, 2013, 6:19 am

Mystical wrote:I'd like to know if a dragon kite is in your list of wants for your Murkablo.. I have only 1 Dragon kite now, from my own collection, and I really love it u.u But, I'd love to have at least 1 of the murlocs in my collection..
Not so much interested in a Dragon Kite as I have one but I did post in your Cub thread take a look and let me know.

Jimbodan
Pet Score:8469
BattleTag®:jimbodan#1642
Realm:Moonrunner-us

Post by Jimbodan » June 3rd, 2013, 12:00 am

I'm very interested in your Murkablo code.

I took a look at your wanted list, and I'd be willing to trade you everything that is cageable on it minus the Soul-Trader, so Coilfang Stalker, Crawling Claw, Direhorn Runt, Gahz'Rooki, Lesser Voidcaller, Living Fluid, Netherspace Abyssal, Tiny Blue Carp, Tiny Red Carp, Tiny White Carp, Viscous Horror. Your choice on the breeds for anything that has multiple breeds. I'd also be willing to add a little bit more to the offer but I don't know what else you're looking for.

Dragonwizard
Top Rater

Post by Dragonwizard » June 3rd, 2013, 6:09 am

Jimbodan wrote:I'm very interested in your Murkablo code.

I took a look at your wanted list, and I'd be willing to trade you everything that is cageable on it minus the Soul-Trader, so Coilfang Stalker, Crawling Claw, Direhorn Runt, Gahz'Rooki, Lesser Voidcaller, Living Fluid, Netherspace Abyssal, Tiny Blue Carp, Tiny Red Carp, Tiny White Carp, Viscous Horror. Your choice on the breeds for anything that has multiple breeds. I'd also be willing to add a little bit more to the offer but I don't know what else you're looking for.
Now that is a interesting offer. I got the Gahz'rooki and Blue carp yesterday and just hadn't updated my list yet but I'm sure we can work something out. I'll add you later today when I get home so we can talk.

Dragonwizard
Top Rater

Post by Dragonwizard » June 3rd, 2013, 12:47 pm

I almost forgot but I already have a trade pending for the Red and White Carps, but I do believe we can still work something out after looking at all of your duplicates.

Barnabyjones
Pet Score:2974
BattleTag®:Barnabyjones#1486
Realm:The Scryers-us

Post by Barnabyjones » June 3rd, 2013, 4:54 pm

take a look at my collection see if anything catches your eye that is reasonable for both of us

Jimbodan
Pet Score:8469
BattleTag®:jimbodan#1642
Realm:Moonrunner-us

Post by Jimbodan » June 3rd, 2013, 10:52 pm

Dragonwizard wrote:
Jimbodan wrote:I'm very interested in your Murkablo code.

Now that is a interesting offer. I got the Gahz'rooki and Blue carp yesterday and just hadn't updated my list yet but I'm sure we can work something out. I'll add you later today when I get home so we can talk.
Yep, sounds good!