*CANCELLED*

Arrange pet trades on US and Oceanic servers.
Krool
Top Rater
Pet Score:10363
BattleTag®:Krool#1722
Realm:Area 52-us
*CANCELLED*

Post by Krool » May 24th, 2013, 11:04 pm

Hey all. Looking to finish off the pets added in 5.3.

*CANCELLED*

I'll be online off and on tonight, so please either post here or send me a BT request in game.

Thank you

*Thanks Risk!*

Cancelling any trades..
Last edited by Krool on May 25th, 2013, 4:53 am, edited 2 times in total.

Risk
Pet Score:3176
Realm:Drenden-us

Re: (US) Trading 5.3 RWL Pets

Post by Risk » May 24th, 2013, 11:55 pm

sent you a FR to trade my Menagerie Custodian for your Netherspace Abyssal. Thanks!
www.tinygladiators.com

Faelar
Top Rater
Pet Score:6744
BattleTag®:Faelar#1331
Realm:Thrall-us

Re: (US) Trading 5.3 RWL Pets

Post by Faelar » May 24th, 2013, 11:59 pm

I sent a request soon after he posted the thread, guess he isn't in game atm

Krool
Top Rater

Re: *CANCELLED*

Post by Krool » May 25th, 2013, 5:02 am

Cancelling trades and requests.

99pct of the trades I've made on here have been smooth and fair. Recently though I've had some interactions that have discouraged continued trading.

In my opinion, trading should be fair for both parties and I've tried my best to respond to everyone who has contacted me with trade offers. If I don't feel the trade is fair for me, I won't do the trade. Period. *NOTHING* compels me to give away something I have just because you are the first person to read my post or send me a BTag invite. *NOTHING* compels me to accept the offer you make just because you feel it's a "good" trade.

I know what pets on my server sell for. I use Undermine Journal to estimate pet values on a variety of servers. I trade to get the pets I am looking for, not to resell them or make a profit. I have *never* intentionally taken advantage of someone or offered a trade that I did not feel was fair to both parties. I have tried to make trades on a first-come/first-serve basis, but by no means am I going to wait days to hear from someone to complete a trade. By no means am I ever going to accept a trade that does not feel fair to me. YOU wouldn't do it, so why should I?

Again.... 99pct of the people I have met here have been amazingly friendly and I've had some great conversations regarding pet collecting, pet battling and pet trading. To those of you in the 99pct, I say "Thank you!"

Faelar
Top Rater
Pet Score:6744
BattleTag®:Faelar#1331
Realm:Thrall-us

Post by Faelar » May 25th, 2013, 5:08 am

*raises an eyebrow* Not sure what that is directed at exactly, but okay...
Also trying to base the prices on Undermine Journal for things that JUST came out is a bit silly. Just my 2 cents.

Krool
Top Rater

Post by Krool » May 25th, 2013, 5:50 am

Wasn't in regards to you Faelar.

I had someone else contact me well after we talked. I mention the Journal because in the past I've had another person try to argue value of pets with me across different servers. In the end, the value of the pet depends on how much time I want to take to farm it. I only mention that as a reference for the fact that a few people seem to think since they "once" saw an item "sell" for XXXX amount, that's the value of the item. Again, as with anything in life, the value of an item is only worth as much as what someone else is willing to pay.

Obviously 5.3 pets are new so Undermine or any other "average price" is going to be skewed. Frankly, I have 7 characters that I can easily solo all the new Raid pets with and I did this week. In the end, I was left needing three pets and I just don't want to spend the time farming on 7 characters next week. In my opinion, 8 of the new raid pets are equal in value. I would place a higher value on Coilfang Stalker (because of the Lady Vash mechanics) and on Lil' Bad Wolf (because it's a random drop off a random event.) Al'ar, Void Reaver, Solarion, Hydross, Tidewalker, Curator, Illhoof and Prince Mal are all zergable with any level 90 character and thus those pets are fair 1:1 trades for me.

Minqua
Pet Score:2427
Realm:Dawnbringer-us

Post by Minqua » May 25th, 2013, 6:50 am

Sometimes if you post these kind of opinions/prefs when you make your original trade post it will cut down on confusion and/or people who have a greatly different value placed on particular pets.

Krool wrote:Wasn't in regards to you Faelar.

I had someone else contact me well after we talked. I mention the Journal because in the past I've had another person try to argue value of pets with me across different servers. In the end, the value of the pet depends on how much time I want to take to farm it. I only mention that as a reference for the fact that a few people seem to think since they "once" saw an item "sell" for XXXX amount, that's the value of the item. Again, as with anything in life, the value of an item is only worth as much as what someone else is willing to pay.

Obviously 5.3 pets are new so Undermine or any other "average price" is going to be skewed. Frankly, I have 7 characters that I can easily solo all the new Raid pets with and I did this week. In the end, I was left needing three pets and I just don't want to spend the time farming on 7 characters next week. In my opinion, 8 of the new raid pets are equal in value. I would place a higher value on Coilfang Stalker (because of the Lady Vash mechanics) and on Lil' Bad Wolf (because it's a random drop off a random event.) Al'ar, Void Reaver, Solarion, Hydross, Tidewalker, Curator, Illhoof and Prince Mal are all zergable with any level 90 character and thus those pets are fair 1:1 trades for me.