{US} MAGIC ROOSTER EGG MOUNT for pets

Arrange pet trades on US and Oceanic servers.
Flaya
Pet Score:11345
BattleTag®:Lloyd#1841
Realm:Cenarion Circle-us
Re: {US} MAGIC ROOSTER EGG MOUNT for pets

Post by Flaya » May 10th, 2013, 12:59 pm

Trade ya a tuskarr kite and hippogryph hatchling for the rooster. Can't really value for gold as each server's economy is different then the next.

Flaya

Post by Flaya » May 10th, 2013, 2:11 pm

No you cannot, pets range drastically from one server to the next, depending on farmers, populace, and rarity of the item. To say you value pets totaling 300k would mean on your own realm of equivalency...while someone else may value something even more or less then that.

Flaya

Post by Flaya » May 10th, 2013, 3:07 pm

Ok now thats better.

Ablutos
Realm:Blackrock-us

Post by Ablutos » May 10th, 2013, 3:09 pm

Pretty accurate list would say you overvalued the Rocket Chicken and Undervalued the Dragon Kite though.
Also think a Magic Rooster Egg is worth the same as a Soul-Trader or Spectral Tiger Cub, one currently on my main server for 215k which is about the same as a ST/STC, also saw one a few days ago for 220k. Tcgloot has a spectral tiger cub costing more than a magic rooster egg, i also had someone offer me a swap for my STC for there Egg which i declined at the time. Anyways goodluck! just not sure your going to get what you want.

Ablutos

Post by Ablutos » May 10th, 2013, 3:54 pm

Might want to add where the Egg is located, i know it shouldn't make a difference but some people prefer it on high pop servers especially if they plan to retrade it etc.
I know my offer will be declined but ill give you a starting point of Dragon Kite + Rocket Chicken so others can add to it :)

Siusy
Top Rater
Pet Score:5128
BattleTag®:siusy#1631
Realm:Suramar-us

Post by Siusy » May 10th, 2013, 4:22 pm

I must've gotten lucky on my server..

got my rooster mount for 120k..
my amani dragonhawk for 120k..
my rhino for 110k..
my hippogryph for 110k..
and 3 other tcg mounts (battle bear, savage raptor and shorestrider) for 75-100k each..
bought them all from the same guy - who was so pleased I bought so many that he offered a deal in the way of a game for the last mount - I was to do a /roll 1-10.. 1-4 was full price, 5-7 was half price, and 8-10 was free.. Rolled a ten.. So for 835k, I got those 7 mounts and a free swift spectral tiger.

In all honestly, if he would have told me 300k for just the rooster, I would have laughed and walked away. I've always based my prices both for buying and selling on current guardian cub pricing on my server. If a guardian cub sells for $10 at the blizz store, and sells for 5k on average on the ah, then for me, on my server $10 = 5k.

I've seen people here that expect an arm and a leg for anything they have to offer without taking into consideration what actual prices are in cash, or taking into account the fact that their server might have a higher than average economy. it definitely depends on the server and what the average prices there are.. I see people here talking about charging 1.6k+ per class specific stone.. I regularly upgrade cheaper pets to blues with mine and sell them for 1k..

Some servers have better economies than others.
Siusy ~ Resto Shammy, LWer, Engineer & Fluff Collector
Image Proud Suggie Mommy of Lilo & Stitch Image

Ablutos

Post by Ablutos » May 10th, 2013, 4:34 pm

I agree with most of that however you got very lucky with your magic rooster egg ;p. I think he can get around 190-220k but anymore than 220k and his just pushing it. Have to disagree with $10=5k I would say its about $1 per 1k. I had a mate pick up his Magic Rooster Egg for 160k so 220k really would be the limit imho.

Tahsfenz
Top Rater
Pet Score:3920
BattleTag®:Tahsfenz#1414
Realm:Moon Guard-us

Post by Tahsfenz » May 10th, 2013, 4:55 pm

Everyone values certain pets/mounts differently. Some people are flexible on the price and others are not. If you don't like their price, just walk away. No need to post something that is adversely affecting their effort. If someone else in comfortable with the price the person is asking, that is their own business. If you are not, that is your own.

Sorry to hijack this thread, but good luck with your trade.

Faelar
Top Rater
Pet Score:6744
BattleTag®:Faelar#1331
Realm:Thrall-us

Post by Faelar » May 10th, 2013, 5:04 pm

Siusy I just don't see the point of your post. So you happened to get a great deal on mounts. Great but what does that have to do with anything? Also the Guardian Cub is a TERRIBLE example of gold to money rations. First of all that pet was on sale a few times for 5 bucks. Also I've seen it from 3k-4k on a number of realms because there are so many out there. Typically $1 = 1k on all sorts of realms, even small ones. People need to step back and stop slamming trades. These are not the WoW forums where it happens all the time. On these forums we try to be respectful of people's trades regardless of what we think about them. We can try and offer helpful advice to steer people to better trades but to say a trade is wrong or a bad deal is out of line.

Edit: Also basing your values on what an item goes for in cash is also sometimes wrong as well. Hence ANY of the items that can show up on the BMAH.

Siusy
Top Rater
Pet Score:5128
BattleTag®:siusy#1631
Realm:Suramar-us

Post by Siusy » May 10th, 2013, 6:13 pm

I had jumped in to agree with Flaya saying:
pets range drastically from one server to the next, depending on farmers, populace, and rarity of the item. To say you value pets totaling 300k would mean on your own realm of equivalency...while someone else may value something even more or less then that.
..and to disagree with the fact that the op had claimed to be on most servers and that the prices don't stray from his values unless a server is dead, then the prices go up drastically, giving specific examples to support my argument. Another example of that is the fact that I got my rocket chicken pet for 43k.

I did not post to be mean or rude and I apologize if I came off as such, but rather to point out that not all servers work on the same economy as his.

It's harder for those of us on more reasonable servers to understand some of the values people on other servers are expecting. I was merely agreeing with a previous poster about values being relative to the server so not everyone can see paying what the op is asking.
Siusy ~ Resto Shammy, LWer, Engineer & Fluff Collector
Image Proud Suggie Mommy of Lilo & Stitch Image