What can I get for Spawn of G'nathus?

Arrange pet trades on US and Oceanic servers.
Pzdoph
Pet Score:3449
Realm:Lothar-us
What can I get for Spawn of G'nathus?

Post by Pzdoph » March 20th, 2013, 7:44 pm

It's really just the question as stated in the subject. I can farm up the Spawn at will but I've never tried trading pets like this so I have no idea as to the value of it vs. other pets for trading. Atm I have none of the TCG or Darkmoon pets but if people are willing to give me some relative values I'm willing to farm the Spawn up for trades. If I've posted this in the wrong place I apologize. I have a bad habit of being a bit of a noob at times.

Ackbah
MVP
Pet Score:3209
BattleTag®:Ackbah#1648
Realm:Hellscream-us

Re: What can I get for Spawn of G'nathus?

Post by Ackbah » March 20th, 2013, 7:51 pm

As theses are easy to get in a reg grp, or a couple hunters can bounce farm em. 5kish atm and dropping.

Prolly a low end TGC, maybe an argent pet or 2, or a DM pet or 2.

GL

Ack )

Arishia
Pet Score:10067
Realm:Icecrown-us

Post by Arishia » March 20th, 2013, 10:12 pm

I'm interested in one of these and would much rather trade for one than buy or farm it. I have argent pets, darkmoon pets, and various drop/quest pets. Any idea what you're looking for? Its value varies from server to server, so it's probably more down to what you're looking to get. My ID is Arishia#1912 if you wanna work something out =)

Valielina
Top Rater

Post by Valielina » March 20th, 2013, 10:23 pm

I paid 6k for it on Area 52. it was the cheapest in the AH by a couple of grand. I wouldn't have paid more, and honestly should have waited for the price to drop but eh, whatever lol.

Tahsfenz
Top Rater
Pet Score:3920
BattleTag®:Tahsfenz#1414
Realm:Moon Guard-us

Post by Tahsfenz » March 20th, 2013, 10:26 pm

If your interested in trading it, I have some stuff on your wanted list, we can talk in game Tahsfenz#1414

Kaptinkush
Pet Score:1976
Realm:Stormscale-us

Post by Kaptinkush » March 20th, 2013, 11:16 pm

I'm interested in one aswell but I pretty much just have rare battle stones for trade if your interested in battle stones #purplepuddin1765

Pzdoph
Pet Score:3449
Realm:Lothar-us

Post by Pzdoph » March 26th, 2013, 11:42 am

Sorry it took me so long to get back, work has kept me stupid busy. Atm I have 2 spawns and I'll get on farming up some more. My tag is Trucker4Life#1951 and I'll be hitting you guys/gals up about those trades. Thanks for your time. :)

Rakeling
Pet Score:13936
BattleTag®:rakeling#1648
Realm:Kel'Thuzad-us

Post by Rakeling » March 26th, 2013, 1:57 pm

also interested. if you want a large number of pets rather than a single expensive pet for this trade, i can fill in a lot of gaps in your collection. i have a ton of low to mid value pets sitting around, and i'd love to trade them to somebody who doesn't have them yet :)

rakeling#1648