Dragon's Trade List

Arrange pet trades on US and Oceanic servers.
Dragonwizard
Top Rater
Pet Score:6685
BattleTag®:Dragonwizard#1388
Realm:Hellscream-us
Re: Dragon's Trade List (3 for 1 stones)

Post by Dragonwizard » April 11th, 2013, 10:47 am

Adely wrote:Dragon, I've got a beast stone for you and would like to trade for either 3 x aquatic or 2 x aquatic + 1 dragon. I still have a lot of pets to upgrade... :lol: . My battletag is Adely#1848.

Sounds good I'll add you when I get home.
"Even when you are winning soundly, you must always give your opponent a way to retreat with honor. If you don't, then he has no reason to surrender. He will fight until the bitter end, and you will pay a larger price for victory."

Dragonwizard
Top Rater

Re: Dragon's Trade List (3 for 1 stones)

Post by Dragonwizard » April 11th, 2013, 7:23 pm

Updated, mostly looking for Flying stones now as the pets left that I still need are most likely out of reach atm.
"Even when you are winning soundly, you must always give your opponent a way to retreat with honor. If you don't, then he has no reason to surrender. He will fight until the bitter end, and you will pay a larger price for victory."

Dragonwizard
Top Rater

Re: Dragon's Trade List (4 stones for 1 BoE stone)

Post by Dragonwizard » April 11th, 2013, 9:44 pm

Finally all done upgradeing my battle pets. I now only need some BoE stones to beable to upgrade my non-combat pets.