(US)WTT WTS Banana for Rocket chicken

Arrange pet trades on US and Oceanic servers.
Ianakasobe
Pet Score:847
Realm:Whisperwind-us
Re: (US)WTT WTS Banana for Rocket chicken

Post by Ianakasobe » February 3rd, 2013, 2:29 am

why would someone trade a 100dollar pet for a 45dollar one?

Faelar
Top Rater
Pet Score:6744
BattleTag®:Faelar#1331
Realm:Thrall-us

Post by Faelar » February 3rd, 2013, 2:41 am

Should prolly check some auction houses. They aren't far apart on a lot of servers. I got my chicken for under 60k

Ianakasobe
Pet Score:847
Realm:Whisperwind-us

Post by Ianakasobe » February 3rd, 2013, 2:51 am

Faelar wrote:Should prolly check some auction houses. They aren't far apart on a lot of servers. I got my chicken for under 60k
Ive checked quite a few and one thing I have noticed is the prices usually go at a 1k = 1dollar on ebay value as far as pets have been concerned. Try again.

Phlogiston
Pet Score:4747
BattleTag®:Phlogiston#1786
Realm:Zul'jin-us

Post by Phlogiston » February 3rd, 2013, 2:57 am

People also have differing sets of personal valuation. For collectors, it's not always about the dollar value, like it is with traders. Either way, is there really a reason to grief someone else's thread? If you don't like what's being offered, move on.

Faelar
Top Rater

Post by Faelar » February 3rd, 2013, 3:30 am

Ianakasobe wrote:
Faelar wrote:Should prolly check some auction houses. They aren't far apart on a lot of servers. I got my chicken for under 60k
Ive checked quite a few and one thing I have noticed is the prices usually go at a 1k = 1dollar on ebay value as far as pets have been concerned. Try again.
Try again? You are checking a small selection of servers then. That is your problem. On some servers there is no market for pets and on other servers there is a very healthy selection. You may not think the pet is worth X but other people might think it is worth X. Get over it.

Demiano
Pet Score:13688
BattleTag®:daemono#1210
Realm:Garithos-us

Post by Demiano » February 3rd, 2013, 4:21 am

bottom line the rocket is at least double the value of bananas on the majority of servers, both can fluctuate but usually bananas is 30 - 50k although seen for as low as 15k and rocket chicken is 60 - 110k although seen one for 45k

Faelar
Top Rater

Post by Faelar » February 3rd, 2013, 6:36 am

You say "bottom line" it is double the bananas and yet on some servers bananas is 50k and rocket chicken can be 45k....yup...you are the one that said it.

Minervva
Realm:Stormscale-us

Post by Minervva » February 3rd, 2013, 7:19 pm

A server had bananas for 80k and chicken at lvl 25 for 28k... Servers vary. I've had many issues with people like this because they think that one server is a set price.. It isn't check around.

Demiano
Pet Score:13688
BattleTag®:daemono#1210
Realm:Garithos-us

Post by Demiano » February 3rd, 2013, 7:26 pm

wtf lol I said "on the majority of servers" and then listed exceptions agreeing that it can also get pretty low and occassional auctions can jump out of the norm. I visit 10 servers a day and just listed what I was seeing.

Bottom line MEANING USUALLY Rocket is double the bananas on AH's of lots of servers AND online for cash value. But no, keep clinging to wishful thinking and ignore all the online evidence.

When idiots put Bananas up for 80k IT SITS THERE, just because one moron who hasnt got a clue tries to be greedy doesnt make an exception, an exception is when BAnanas is SELLING for 80k, that would be an exception.

Faelar
Top Rater

Post by Faelar » February 3rd, 2013, 8:08 pm

Demiano just give up. You are so wrong it hurts. Wow you visit a WHOLE 10 servers a day? Big freaking whoop. Guess how many rocket chickens sit around at 80k. Tons of them. Considering I've been able to buy/sell/trade rocket chickens easier than bananas I must be doing something wrong. Just quit trolling on these forums please.

Tweak
Top Rater
Pet Score:8842
Realm:Ysera-us

Post by Tweak » February 4th, 2013, 7:00 am

Hand of god, I paid 10k for my Rocket Chicken.

Shortly after MoP hit and pets became cageable, a guy was spamming in trade. WTS Rocket Chicken 10k. I assumed it must have said Robot Chicken at first and I had misread (I realize no such pet named robot chicken exists, but at the time all I could really think was "Surely it can't be a Rocket Chicken for only 10k, that must be what I read") But then upon doing a double-take, it did indeed say "Rocket" and 3 seconds later I whispered the guy and said, "Sold!"

Now if you first thought, like mine was "Chinese Duper!" He was level 90, in a guild on my server, seemed to speak fine English, and the pet was caged and traded to me shortly. All seemed on the up and up.

ANYWAY... my only point is, like someone said, people have different sets of personal valuation. If that guy was happy with 10k, I was more than happy to give it to him.

And on a similar note, I traded an Engineering Rocket Mount for my Ethereal Soul Trader. Guy wanted money for his Soul Trader to buy the mount. I just gave him the mount, which only cost me about 60k to make. He was happy. I was ecstatic. Soul Traders fetch 6 Digits most places, but again... all depends on a person's personal value.

If someone has a spare Rocket Chicken and no Bananas, who are you to stand in this guy's way of finding that person. :P

Faelar
Top Rater

Post by Faelar » February 4th, 2013, 10:05 am

Well said sir. I was able to make quite a few deals..Some in my favor and some not. So many servers have varied prices, like 5k for a tcg pet that sells for 12k on other servers. It isn't easy to say this item is worth X.