Hippogryph Hatchling

Arrange pet trades on US and Oceanic servers.
Chilagain
Pet Score:5167
Realm:Kael'thas-us
Hippogryph Hatchling

Post by Chilagain » January 11th, 2013, 5:05 pm

I am new to the forum, and have just started to get into the pet battle / collecting game. So far it is very... very addicting and I am loving it.

My question is:

I have the Hippogryph Hatchling from the TCG, and have no idea how much it is worth. There are many of other pets that I would prefer to own, but would like to have a better idea of its trade value prior to trading. With the new pet having the same skin, I wasn't sure how sought after it is anymore.

Thank you in advance for any help

Vasala
Pet Score:3795
Realm:Zul'jin-us

Re: Hippogryph Hatchling

Post by Vasala » January 11th, 2013, 5:38 pm

A lot is going to depend on the various servers as to how it would be valued. As far as the TGC site goes the list goes: Hippogryph Hatchling: 59.99, Bananas: 45.61, Tuskarr Kite: 57.98, Rocket Chicken: 109.97, Dragon Kite: 150, Soul Trader: 189.95, Spectral Tiger Cub: 174.99 (This is just comparing the current buy it now prices of the various rarer card pets.) Gold equivalent is a lot harder to determine since caged pets as of last I checked can't be seen on the sites like undermine journal. I have seen the Hatchling range from about 50k to 100k on the servers I have alts on.

Here is a list of some of my extra pets if I have anything that would interest you in a trade package: Crawling Claw (level 25), all four whelplings, disgusting oozeling, Anubisath Idol (level 25), Frigid Frostling, Imperial Moth, Black Tabby Cat, Grinder, Firefly, Fox Kit, Hyacinth Macaw. (Any of the other raiding with leashes pets, Argent Tournament pets, Pengu, Nether Ray Fry, Tiny Sporebat, any of the pandaran spirits, JC pets, goblin/ worgen/ panda starter pets, crimson lasher, hyjal bear cub, any darkmoon fair pet, any of the other arch pets)

I also can make any of the JC panthers if that is something that would interest you.

My battle.net id is: Vasala#1465 if you would like to discuss possible trades.

Zanthe
Pet Score:9565
Realm:Muradin-us

Re: Hippogryph Hatchling

Post by Zanthe » January 11th, 2013, 5:48 pm

I am interested in trading for your Hippogryph Hatchling. I have quite a few options available
here. You can contact me in game Zanthe#1155 :)