Looking for hard to find TCG pets

Arrange pet trades on US and Oceanic servers.
Vasala
Pet Score:3795
Realm:Zul'jin-us
Looking for hard to find TCG pets

Post by Vasala » December 12th, 2012, 1:52 am

My list is down to a few hard to get pets:
Ethereal Soul Trader
Tuskarr Kite
Rocket Chicken

I am willing to trade both things I have only one of as well as the things I have extras of for deals involving these items.

Pets I currently have one of but could be talked into trading: Level 25 Bananas, Hippogryph Hatchling, the four pandaran spirit pets, all the raiding with leashes pets, Darkmoon Eye, Level 21 Darkmoon Rabbit, Rare Sapphire Cub, Rare Gilnean Raven. (The bananas, hippogryph hatchling, darkmoon eye, and darkmoon rabbit I am only willing to part with if the deal involves a soul trader since I have only one of each).

Others not as notable: the various holiday / reputation pets, black tabby cat, common TCG pets such as the Eye of the Legion.

My battle tag if someone is interested in working something out is Vasala#1465. (Basically I am a person with little money but a fair amount of time so I am willing to re farm pets but don't have the cash to buy stuff for real money. So I am seeking someone with the cash but not the time ;) since as the goblins say time is money friend.)
Last edited by Vasala on December 13th, 2012, 12:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Vasala
Pet Score:3795
Realm:Zul'jin-us

Re: Looking for hard to find TCG pets

Post by Vasala » December 12th, 2012, 5:21 pm

I would like to thank Daswombat who I was trading with earlier for the Dragon Kite. Now just to work on picking back up all the pets I traded you for it ;).
Last edited by Vasala on December 12th, 2012, 8:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Daswombat
Pet Score:5666
Realm:Lothar-us

Re: Looking for hard to find TCG pets

Post by Daswombat » December 12th, 2012, 6:28 pm

thank you as well! and to all trader's,Vasala is great to trade with! A+