(US) -complete!-

Arrange pet trades on US and Oceanic servers.
Saviya
Pet Score:11609
BattleTag®:Saviya#1875
Realm:Hyjal-us
(US) -complete!-

Post by Saviya » June 17th, 2016, 6:46 am

second edit: completed trade! :D

edit: How much are the cards going for? I'm not sure when they stopped being comparable to token price, but so far everyone has asked me for ~150k per card. Why x.x

I've got a baby due around the time legion comes out, and I don't have the cash to spare. I need to get legion for myself and hubby, looking for bnet cards. I've got plenty of gold, let me know what you're looking for please!

Seeking:
6x bnet cards

Currently have:
Dandelion Frolicker x2
Jademist Dancer
Ruby Droplet
Fossilized Hatchling
Ominous Flame
Pterrodax Hatchling
Syd the Squid

Add: Saviya#1875

I'm willing to work on any kind of trades you want to do, such as leveling pets. I am also willing to buy you stuff like mythic blackhand kill (w/mount), gold CMs, etc as long as you can work with the times set by guilds on my server. (check hyjal forums if you want to see pricing/times before discussing this).
Please add me to discuss trades, or PM and let me know you did so I can go check it.
Last edited by Saviya on June 27th, 2016, 3:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Saviya

Re: (US) Seeking BNet cards - value question

Post by Saviya » June 26th, 2016, 2:13 am

bump for my question

Sam918
Pet Score:5780
BattleTag®:sam#19744
Realm:Echo Isles-us

Post by Sam918 » June 26th, 2016, 10:40 am

people realized some have to much gold and will pay ridiculously high prices for them and try to get that much now. supply vs demand. i personally dont care to pay more than around 60-70k per card myself, but thats probably why i dont get any lately lol.

Peanutty
Pet Score:9635
Realm:Kil'jaeden-us

Post by Peanutty » June 26th, 2016, 1:28 pm

Because it's easier, faster and safer to get gold via token sales, I imagine there's just less incentive for the sellers to go out to buy bnet cards and then try to set up a trade here. And because bnet cards are more versatile there's also more demand for them, so they're being valued more highly than the token prices currently sit.

Saviya

Post by Saviya » June 27th, 2016, 12:55 am

but do people actually pay that much? if so, then there's no point in me bothering. It's not worth it imo. I was thinking no more than 75k per card, twice that is ridiculous.

Peanutty
Pet Score:9635
Realm:Kil'jaeden-us

Post by Peanutty » June 27th, 2016, 1:26 am

Saviya wrote:but do people actually pay that much? if so, then there's no point in me bothering. It's not worth it imo. I was thinking no more than 75k per card, twice that is ridiculous.
That... really is up to you to decide, what you're willing to pay. The supply and demand is so skewed now I really don't know what the average "price" a card is going for. At this time I would not pay 150k a card, but that's just me.

Another option is if you have guildmates that you know sell tokens for gold, you can ask them if they'd do bnet cards. If you offer to pay a little more than the current token exchange rate it's a good deal for them.

Charlott
Top Rater
Pet Score:11193
Realm:Mal'Ganis-us

Post by Charlott » June 27th, 2016, 2:19 am

Are they actually asking 150k per or is it like... they want something in exchange for X number of cards? Maybe they're trying to get a mount/cms/etc done within a budget? I'm not sure. 150k per seems excessive unless they found people that have like 30M gold.

Saviya

Post by Saviya » June 27th, 2016, 3:40 am

One was for pure gold, one was in exchange for the CMs + blackhand, both asking the same value.

I did find a trade tonight though, for a price I didnt feel like was a complete rip off. My concern in asking the question was if I had any wiggle room or not, since I had no idea what they were actually going for. Thank you guys for the responses! :D