Trade complete, thread closed

Arrange pet trades on US and Oceanic servers.
Lunarific
Top Rater
Pet Score:4359
Realm:Barthilas-us
Trade complete, thread closed

Post by Lunarific » December 29th, 2015, 3:40 pm

Hi all,

I'm looking to collect all the RaF pets but I ran out of gold, so I'm doing this.

How this will work:
- I'll trade you 30 level 25 pets for their blue level 1 equivalents (including breed- if you have a diff breed I may not mind depending on the pet) in exchange for the amount of gold that a wow token costs on your server
- If you're an established trader on this forum I'm happy to go first, but if you're new I would ask that you go first
- Depending on interest in the thread I may do this for more than one token

I have all tradeable in-game pets at level 25 currently, so the only issue may be differences in breed. However, for sentimental reasons I would prefer not to trade my guardian cub.

Please post in this thread if you're interested, and add me on Etul#6173. Thanks! :)
Last edited by Lunarific on December 30th, 2015, 11:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dazz
Pet Score:3827
BattleTag®:abbystarlite#1845
Realm:Silver Hand-us

Re: WTT 30 levelled pets for a wow token

Post by Dazz » December 29th, 2015, 4:19 pm

Hi I sent you a pm, hope we can work out a trade! Email me when you can and I'll send you list of pets I need leveled thanks! abbystar#1845

Lunarific
Top Rater

Re: WTT 30 levelled pets for a wow token

Post by Lunarific » December 29th, 2015, 4:39 pm

Dazz wrote:Hi I sent you a pm, hope we can work out a trade! Email me when you can and I'll send you list of pets I need leveled thanks! abbystar#1845
Replied to your PM and sent a btag request, cheers :)

Lunarific
Top Rater

Re: WTT 30 levelled pets for gold to buy a wow token- any se

Post by Lunarific » December 30th, 2015, 7:35 am

Happy to report that the pet levelling is going well so far, am happy to do one more batch of 30 for wow token gold if anyone else is interested.

Edit: If you have a pet of a different breed, if you don't mind waiting I can level it for you properly rather than trading for one of my 25s.