WTT/WTB Murkidan

Arrange pet trades on US and Oceanic servers.
Buffinlovin
Pet Score:5375
Realm:Burning Blade-us
WTT/WTB Murkidan

Post by Buffinlovin » December 17th, 2015, 10:15 pm

Hello folks :) first time poster, long time pet collector!

I have a friend who thought he had purchased Blizzcon, and only found out afterwards that he hadn't :( With the holiday approaching fast, I thought it might be a fun Christmas gift for him!

I have a bunch of small fry pets that I can throw into a trade (S/S Death Adder Hatchlingx2, Porcupette, Son of Animus, Tiny Red Carp, Savage Cub, Guardian Cubx2, black Tabby Cat). I also have gold (up to 100k, on Burning Blade/Lightning's Blade/Onyxia), and am willing to purchase game time to sweeten the deal. I have two gbanks stocked pretty full of random dropped/vendor/holiday/etc. pets, and if you want a peek feel free to let me know. Pretty much anything in these gbanks are up for grabs in a trade (I think I have 4 Anubisath idols, 2 Chrominius, and 7 Pandaren Water Spirits tucked away in there)

I have over 6000 pet charms, which I can use on rare stones for your cageable pets (or any of the tradable pets/items from the vendors). I also have over 100 of each family leveling stone and over 200 of the generic leveling stone.

My Btag is Buffinlovin#1551, and I'm online usually after 5:30pm EST until about 10:30-11pm EST.

Thank you so much for your time! Please don't hesitate to ask me any questions, I'm willing to work out any type of deal for this pet!

EDIT: I'd also be wiling to do several of the store pets and/or mounts while they are on sale!

Buffinlovin
Pet Score:5375
Realm:Burning Blade-us

Re: WTT/WTB Murkidan

Post by Buffinlovin » December 19th, 2015, 8:06 pm

I have previously done my pet trading through the regular Pet Battle Forums, and you can find my pet trading posts there (I am unable to post links just yet as a new poster), in case you want any trade history :)

And although not pet battle related, in previous years I have sold profession kits on my server, Burning Blade, and have a good history/rapport with other players (my posts were under an alt, Shebonez)