My Pet Collection
You've collected 0 pets
Log in to track your collection

WTT 3/13 lvl 25 Darkmoon Rabbit for 5/15, any level

Arrange pet trades on US and Oceanic servers.
User avatar
Dragonling
Top Rater
 
Posts: 13
Joined: October 7th, 2012
Pet Score: 2160

WTT 3/13 lvl 25 Darkmoon Rabbit for 5/15, any level

Postby Dragonling » December 10th, 2012, 2:32 am

After accidentally selling the wrong DM Rabbit, I'm stuck with a 3/13, arguably the worst breed possible. I'm looking to trade my level 25 bunny for a 5/15 breed bunny of any level. If you're not sure what breed your DM Rabbit is, you can check its stats here: http://www.warcraftpets.com/wow-pets/cr ... on-rabbit/

You can contact me via PM, send a tell on US Sen'jin Horde to Dragonling (monk) or Dragon (mage), or add my battletag: Dragon#1142

User avatar
Dragonling
Top Rater
 
Posts: 13
Joined: October 7th, 2012
Pet Score: 2160

Re: WTT 3/13 lvl 25 Darkmoon Rabbit for 5/15, any level

Postby Dragonling » December 10th, 2012, 6:39 pm

Apparently I need to specify. I am looking to trade my Darkmoon Rabbit for a 5/15 breed Darkmoon Rabbit, not just any other 5/15 rabbit pet. -_-

User avatar
Amethystdrac
 
Posts: 35
Joined: December 29th, 2010
Pet Score: 3149

Re: WTT 3/13 lvl 25 Darkmoon Rabbit for 5/15, any level

Postby Amethystdrac » December 11th, 2012, 12:10 pm

Sorry I can't help you, but I LOLed a bit at your addendum. People can be really dumb and really greedy >< Best of luck!

User avatar
Kagalii
Top Rater
 
Posts: 126
Joined: March 23rd, 2008
Pet Score: 3507

Re: WTT 3/13 lvl 25 Darkmoon Rabbit for 5/15, any level

Postby Kagalii » December 11th, 2012, 1:39 pm

Amethystdrac wrote:Sorry I can't help you, but I LOLed a bit at your addendum. People can be really dumb and really greedy >< Best of luck!


Haha, I was kind of thinking the same thing. It's like "WTT my "worst possible" thing for your "best" thing pst"

User avatar
Kielush
 
Posts: 11
Joined: November 12th, 2012
Pet Score: 2180

Re: WTT 3/13 lvl 25 Darkmoon Rabbit for 5/15, any level

Postby Kielush » December 11th, 2012, 5:01 pm

Not to hijack your thread but what benefit is anyone getting by giving you their "best" breed darkmoon rabbit for what you stated is possibly the worst breed available? Sorry to bug you but it just boggles me why anyone would want to do that.

User avatar
Amethystdrac
 
Posts: 35
Joined: December 29th, 2010
Pet Score: 3149

Re: WTT 3/13 lvl 25 Darkmoon Rabbit for 5/15, any level

Postby Amethystdrac » December 11th, 2012, 5:04 pm

Some people aren't interested in battling with it, they just want it as part of their collection.

User avatar
Kokiron
 
Posts: 11
Joined: August 6th, 2010
Pet Score:

Re: WTT 3/13 lvl 25 Darkmoon Rabbit for 5/15, any level

Postby Kokiron » December 11th, 2012, 5:08 pm

Kielush wrote:Not to hijack your thread but what benefit is anyone getting by giving you their "best" breed darkmoon rabbit for what you stated is possibly the worst breed available? Sorry to bug you but it just boggles me why anyone would want to do that.


Because some people just want them to collect and not to battle with, and because the one he's trading is level 25 while he's looking for a 5/15 of any level, so someone with a lvl 1 5/15 can get a level 25 out of it if they don't care enough to have to have ABSOLUTELY THE BEST stat combo.

User avatar
Kagalii
Top Rater
 
Posts: 126
Joined: March 23rd, 2008
Pet Score: 3507

Re: WTT 3/13 lvl 25 Darkmoon Rabbit for 5/15, any level

Postby Kagalii » December 12th, 2012, 9:04 am

Kokiron wrote:
Kielush wrote:Not to hijack your thread but what benefit is anyone getting by giving you their "best" breed darkmoon rabbit for what you stated is possibly the worst breed available? Sorry to bug you but it just boggles me why anyone would want to do that.


Because some people just want them to collect and not to battle with, and because the one he's trading is level 25 while he's looking for a 5/15 of any level, so someone with a lvl 1 5/15 can get a level 25 out of it if they don't care enough to have to have ABSOLUTELY THE BEST stat combo.


By your logic, if someone doesn't care about battling with it then why would they care if they have a level 1 or a level 25 rabbit? Perhaps there is a better way to describe what the OP wants than what he said in his original post. It just sounds bad the way he put it, that is all.


Return to (US) Pet Trading

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Miss, Pappyoneeye and 2 guests