(US) Rusti's Trades - CLOSED FOR NOW

Arrange pet trades on US and Oceanic servers.
Rusti
MVP
Pet Score:6043
BattleTag®:Rusti#1427
Realm:Bladefist-us
(US) Rusti's Trades - CLOSED FOR NOW

Post by Rusti » July 18th, 2015, 11:37 pm

CLOSED FOR NOW!
Last edited by Rusti on July 19th, 2015, 2:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Christopher337
Pet Score:10048
Realm:Thunderlord-us

Re: (US) Rusti's Trades - Have Seaborne Spore

Post by Christopher337 » July 19th, 2015, 12:13 am

I can trade you a Blazing Firehawk for a Seaborne Spore if you're interested; please let me know.
My battle tag is Christophe#1473

Lunarific
Top Rater
Pet Score:4359
Realm:Barthilas-us

Post by Lunarific » July 19th, 2015, 12:21 am

Would you be interested in trading your seaborne spore for a savage cub? Etul#6173

Rusti
MVP

Post by Rusti » July 19th, 2015, 1:03 am

Christopher337 wrote:I can trade you a Blazing Firehawk for a Seaborne Spore if you're interested; please let me know.
My battle tag is <Btag removed for privacy>
Thank you for your interest Christopher, unfortunately the blazing firehawk is averaging around 2.5k right now while the spore is averaging 14.5k so sadly I am going to have to decline that offer.

Lunarific wrote:Would you be interested in trading your seaborne spore for a savage cub? <Btag removed for privacy>
Hi there Luna! The cubs are going for nearly 30k and the Seaborne Spore is only sitting around 14.5k at the moment. Is there something I can do to bring the offer on my end closer to yours? I'll add you in game and chat with you a little more.

Lunarific
Top Rater

Post by Lunarific » July 19th, 2015, 1:18 am

Rusti wrote:
Christopher337 wrote:I can trade you a Blazing Firehawk for a Seaborne Spore if you're interested; please let me know.
My battle tag is <Btag removed for privacy>
Thank you for your interest Christopher, unfortunately the blazing firehawk is averaging around 2.5k right now while the spore is averaging 14.5k so sadly I am going to have to decline that offer.

Lunarific wrote:Would you be interested in trading your seaborne spore for a savage cub? <Btag removed for privacy>
Hi there Luna! The cubs are going for nearly 30k and the Seaborne Spore is only sitting around 14.5k at the moment. Is there something I can do to bring the offer on my end closer to yours? I'll add you in game and chat with you a little more.
Hey Rusti, sorry about the dc, I'm having some issues with my laptop at the moment, the connection is intermittent although nothing else in the house has any problem connecting to the Internet. =\ The seaborne is the last tradeable pet I need so I'm not too fussed, it is too nice of you to point that out. :) If you happen to have any level 25s floating around of pets that I haven't levelled yet I wouldn't say no, but yeah not really fussed. :) if the Internet keeps playing up I'll log on my sister's comp instead. Sorry again!!

Rusti
MVP

Post by Rusti » July 19th, 2015, 1:23 am

Lunarific wrote:Hey Rusti, sorry about the dc, I'm having some issues with my laptop at the moment, the connection is intermittent although nothing else in the house has any problem connecting to the Internet. =\ The seaborne is the last tradeable pet I need so I'm not too fussed, it is too nice of you to point that out. :) If you happen to have any level 25s floating around of pets that I haven't levelled yet I wouldn't say no, but yeah not really fussed. :) if the Internet keeps playing up I'll log on my sister's comp instead. Sorry again!!

No need to apologize, things happen. Just recently I had a computer completely die on me and actually had to run out and just get an all new one.

I'll look through your pets and see what I can scrape together to even this out :)

EDIT: Alright here is what I have that you listed as needed in your thread.

Rusti
MVP

Post by Rusti » July 19th, 2015, 2:18 am

Thank you Luna! You totally rock!

Lunarific
Top Rater

Post by Lunarific » July 19th, 2015, 4:16 am

Rusti wrote:Thank you Luna! You totally rock!
Thanks for the trade Rusti, you are awesome :D

P.S. Finally got the internet working on my laptop after having to resort to a system restore, fingers crossed it does not go weird again!